• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Search for God

BSM1

What? Me worry?
NOT the "cessation", but the UNITING ( "male" and "female" )

Good, but not exactly. You would still have the UNITED and something else that would be the NOT UNITED. But maybe that, for us, is totally inescapable on any plane of awareness.

WhyIsThatSo

Good, but not exactly. You would still have the UNITED and something else that would be the NOT UNITED. But maybe that, for us, is totally inescapable on any plane of awareness.

no, there is ONLY TWO eternal Principles.....ultimately.
"Male" ( the Father ) and "Female" ( the Mother ).

and baby ("Son" = Humanity) makes "Three"....

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
no, there is ONLY TWO eternal Principles.....ultimately.
"Male" ( the Father ) and "Female" ( the Mother ).

and baby ("Son" = Humanity) makes "Three"....

Unless, of course, these principles are an illusory manifestation of one eternal principle.

Of course, that's just food for thought, because this isn't a debate forum. ;)

WhyIsThatSo

Unless, of course, these principles are an illusory manifestation of one eternal principle.

Indeed, and if 1+1=1.....truthfully,
there can be ONLY "One".

just more food for thought

rational experiences

Veteran Member
This is a cute children’s parable I heard in a talk by Swami Sarvapriyananda on chapter 2, verse 16 on the Bhagavad Gita. He credits the parable to Alan Watts. I thought I’d share it with you.

The parable is from the nondual perspective about why people seek God. Many Vedantins relate to this as the “play of Brahman.” I’m paraphrasing here…

God alone existed for eternity, which is a very long time.

One day God was bored and lonely and wanted a playmate, so he came up with an idea. He decided to create a play and pretend to be ‘not God.’ So the play began of God and ‘not God.’ He set out pretending to be a universe with stars, planets, trees, plants, animals, and people.

Since God is God, he’s very good at what he does. So when he pretended to be ‘not God’ in the play, he was so convincing in his role of ‘not God,’ he forgot that he was God. So the play became a nightmare. So now God, playing the role of ‘not God’ and forgetting he is God and, as a result, suffering so much, finds himself in an ongoing search for God.

Spirit explained in detailed daily to me about 34 years change to life on Earth.

And I realized as I heard input of information in my psyche that as my family died daily their NDE information, voice and images were shared in a new story. So new information evolved daily. And so I was taught what I knew yesterday changed today...and realized it did.

So I learnt to love my extended family for their teaching and their life sacrificed their deaths so that I could gain knowledge as I lived. I truly believed in their sacrifice of their life.

I realized that males in science said God O the stone body owned no space so it owned a self presence as God the stone for eternity. For space owned constant change.

God was fixed and without space, so remained intact forever more.

Males who came out of the real eternal spirit, only after the space that was left behind that once owned the eternal......but formed the manifesting O God angel bodies to exist and then burst and burn...….began to be refilled with the RETURN.

The spirit gases filled space back up by half.

In eternal, the very large eternal spirits lost from their body the other half...and it formed a multi self presence of various spirit bodies...all the same eternal form...but variations of sound spirits.

And then they got released as the evidence we own all the same historic body first...but diversity is by spiritual sound. Why billions upon billions of bio form came out of the eternal.

And we are the storyteller, the conscious self that said God the stone held for eternity forced us as its Creator to come out of the eternal spirit and males were not very happy historically with this event.

And so they invented conversion science to try to remove self from being held to Earth trapped as God prisoner. And so introduced extra UFO radiation by science to our life. Instead of being released, we were sacrificed. Our story about God and the known spiritual history.

Jedster

This is a cute children’s parable I heard in a talk by Swami Sarvapriyananda on chapter 2, verse 16 on the Bhagavad Gita. He credits the parable to Alan Watts. I thought I’d share it with you.

The parable is from the nondual perspective about why people seek God. Many Vedantins relate to this as the “play of Brahman.” I’m paraphrasing here…

God alone existed for eternity, which is a very long time.

One day God was bored and lonely and wanted a playmate, so he came up with an idea. He decided to create a play and pretend to be ‘not God.’ So the play began of God and ‘not God.’ He set out pretending to be a universe with stars, planets, trees, plants, animals, and people.

Since God is God, he’s very good at what he does. So when he pretended to be ‘not God’ in the play, he was so convincing in his role of ‘not God,’ he forgot that he was God. So the play became a nightmare. So now God, playing the role of ‘not God’ and forgetting he is God and, as a result, suffering so much, finds himself in an ongoing search for God.

Maybe Kabir is helping God find itself according to this

"When nothing was made,
no earth or water,
no creator or destroyer--
Kabir speaks of then. "

(Bijak, Sakhi 203)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
That is what Bulle Shah (Syed Abdullah Shah Qadri, 1680-1757) said in this poem (he may have expressed different views in his other poems):

Avval aakhir aap nu jaana ... (I'm the first and I'm the last)
Na koi dooja hor pehchana ... (Nor do I know anyone else)
Main ton na koi hor siyana ... (There's no one wiser than me)
Bulla kharha hai kaun? ... (Who's this Bulla standing?)