• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Search for God

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I like this one better,

Once upon a "time", long before there was such a thing (time), there was "NOTHING" (No Thing), and only "Silence".
Then the Silence thought to itself and another "Thought" was "conceived".

Now the Thought that was conceived was the "Son" (child) of the Silence. And His Mother was the "Thought" of the Thought.
So His "parents" named Him "WORD".

The "WORD" Himself began to "think" and as He did He brought every "thing" into existence.
One of the "things" He brought into existence was His much younger "sister" "WISDOM" (Sophia).

Now "Wisdom" was a curious young girl ( naturally ), and she wanted to know the "Silence" that gave "Life" to her.
But the "Silence" is unknowable, so her quest was in vain.

But Sophia (Wisdom) being what She is, took it upon Herself to find out for Herself.
So She too thought a "thought", but she did so without Her "consort" (husband), which is "KNOWLEDGE".

And what came forth from Her was a "monstrosity", a "miscarriage". a "half-God".
So being ashamed of what She had done, She hid Her "child" in another "realm" (universe), far, far away from Her home.

Then this "half-God" found Himself all alone, and being powerful, like His Mother,
He proceeded to make for Himself His own "world" (cosmos, universe) out of the only thing available to Him (matter).
He even proudly boasted that …. " There is no other God but me "

His Mother would scold Him often, so He knew there was something "above" Him. But He was "IGNORANT" of the "ALL".
And having only caught a fleeting glimpse of that "MAN" and "World" ...."above" Him,
He proceeded to make (CREATE) His own "man", and a "clay model" of the Original.

Only, His Mother, Being Wise (Wisdom), did not tell Him that He was doing exactly what the "Father" (Silence) wanted.
The "half-God" was ignorant of His "Source" (roots), so in every clay model He made there was in it a "spark" (spirit)
of His Mother ( Wisdom ).

So, to this day, we are ALL, "all alone" (in this world ). Not knowing who we are, what we are, or WHY we are.
And we keep coming back here, lifetime after lifetime, until we all finally gain what we all need most,
Our True Parents......"Knowledge" and "Wisdom". And our True Home we left, far, far away.

As a human is telling all the stories.

As a human living on a stone planet surrounded by its own gas mass. Ufo radiation extra for science obviously has sent your mind thoughts into out of space human being scientist liar.

Oh, yes that is right you took God Earth stone mass...that was HOLY, created and ended formed in empty cold deep womb of out of space.

Womb, you said from a living human being male living with a female who gave birth to real human babies...and not some Sick Satanic theme...as if you began personally in out of space, which science as a human themes all day long.

Consciousness on Earth only inside of the gas mass history that STONE owns.

You are a self, living own the bio chemical chemistry to own brain and mind in self presence.

If humans all died out no animal is telling any fake O God the stone stories....but just live naturally where they own their own natural life.

Human being males are self consumed by all of their own lying.

You took naturally Holy God mass...melted and burnt it to own machines and communicators to send image and sound into out of space, by your own machines that you physical human being male thinker...built your own self.

Your release public human papers of coercion that tried to convince humans that we are part machine by bio mechanical references...only owned by male designer and inventors of the machines.

UFO metal mass... Sun owned is how you gain thought designs, given as imaged feed back in cloud imagery. So you said that the angel of God gave you Satanic advice to be the Destroyer...by telling you advice on how to design a machine to take your human being life from you.

As God the stone does not own the forming of clouds....and science can only take physical mass out of God stone history change its chemistry to claim to copy what he sees occurring in the Earth atmosphere, it is how you destroyed all life on Earth by factually trying to place human being and Nature on Earth into out of space as that liar Satanist.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Wow! This is very close to what I have said for years to describe Man and our existence. I figured that God, being everything, wanted to experience Itself from a different perspective; but everything was 'God' and this would be difficult. So God, being God, took a tiny piece of Itself and deemed it "Not God" (the actual term I used) and created Man. God then placed into Man a small chunk of this "Not God" in a spirit form. Now God has a creature that is still 'God', but 'Not God' as well to measure Herself by. This is why, no matter how hard we try, we cannot escape the 'God' within and all around us; we all simply reflect another aspect of 'God'.

How do these Words sound to you? They are said to be the Words of God Himself revealed through His Manifestation, Baha’u’llah. Same what you seem to be saying. It’s addressing humanity.

O Son of the Wondrous Vision!

I have breathed within thee a breath of My own Spirit, that thou mayest be My lover. Why hast thou forsaken Me and sought a beloved other than Me?”

BSM1

What? Me worry?
How do these Words sound to you? They are said to be the Words of God Himself revealed through His Manifestation, Baha’u’llah. Same what you seem to be saying. It’s addressing humanity.

I have breathed within thee a breath of My own Spirit, that thou mayest be My lover. Why hast thou forsaken Me and sought a beloved other than Me?”

Honestly? Empty and self serving...

rational experiences

Veteran Member

It would be a male realization of the cause of incoming extra Sun radiation mass, still attacking life. That male scientists forewarned and knew that the UFO metal attack of the Sun would continue even after the sciences of the Temple pyramid had been stopped. Why they could foretell a future of new messages and their delivery and the knowledge of it as an event.

In my own irradiation of gases burning me, brain prickling occurred. I could not breathe properly for I lost the correct body use of oxygen and water mass. When it stopped due to ICE melting, I could breathe correctly again.

So it is a human experience in their physical life gaining it.

The information would be detailing that due to this attack it is why a male was a homosexual...for he was meant to just be a healthy adult male with his human female healthy adult life partner. But was being told, you seek to own the lover of your own male self. For males were always in Nature naturally life partnered for holy babies to be born. Irradiation attack on human life is how the homosexuality was introduced and when males began to pretend that they were female.

As AI causes natural consciousness and self identification to be changed/adapted artificially.

And scientists today cannot use this information as some string of identification, for a real healthy male was living owning the storytelling warning of what he was witnessing.

PureX

Veteran Member
Well, anything "logical" is based upon dualistic thought. Getting the logic out of the way, letting the intellect take a break, allows us to see the paradox of nonduality unproblematically. We have to use words, which are dualistic. But we don't need to literalize them as the facts of the way things really are, and thus confuse our logical minds with something beyond what it is capable of penetrating using dualistic constructs.
I agree. I think the closest we'll get to understanding it is in letting the mystery be.

Wow! This is very close to what I have said for years to describe Man and our existence. I figured that God, being everything, wanted to experience Itself from a different perspective; but everything was 'God' and this would be difficult. So God, being God, took a tiny piece of Itself and deemed it "Not God" (the actual term I used) and created Man. God then placed into Man a small chunk of this "Not God" in a spirit form. Now God has a creature that is still 'God', but 'Not God' as well to measure Herself by. This is why, no matter how hard we try, we cannot escape the 'God' within and all around us; we all simply reflect another aspect of 'God'.
Read surah Al Ikhlas in the Quran

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
This is a cute children’s parable I heard in a talk by Swami Sarvapriyananda on chapter 2, verse 16 on the Bhagavad Gita. He credits the parable to Alan Watts. I thought I’d share it with you.

The parable is from the nondual perspective about why people seek God. Many Vedantins relate to this as the “play of Brahman.” I’m paraphrasing here…

God alone existed for eternity, which is a very long time.

One day God was bored and lonely and wanted a playmate, so he came up with an idea. He decided to create a play and pretend to be ‘not God.’ So the play began of God and ‘not God.’ He set out pretending to be a universe with stars, planets, trees, plants, animals, and people.

Since God is God, he’s very good at what he does. So when he pretended to be ‘not God’ in the play, he was so convincing in his role of ‘not God,’ he forgot that he was God. So the play became a nightmare. So now God, playing the role of ‘not God’ and forgetting he is God and, as a result, suffering so much, finds himself in an ongoing search for God.

The perils of method acting.

WhyIsThatSo

As a human is telling all the stories.

As a human living on a stone planet surrounded by its own gas mass. Ufo radiation extra for science obviously has sent your mind thoughts into out of space human being scientist liar.

Oh, yes that is right you took God Earth stone mass...that was HOLY, created and ended formed in empty cold deep womb of out of space.

Womb, you said from a living human being male living with a female who gave birth to real human babies...and not some Sick Satanic theme...as if you began personally in out of space, which science as a human themes all day long.

Consciousness on Earth only inside of the gas mass history that STONE owns.

You are a self, living own the bio chemical chemistry to own brain and mind in self presence.

If humans all died out no animal is telling any fake O God the stone stories....but just live naturally where they own their own natural life.

Human being males are self consumed by all of their own lying.

You took naturally Holy God mass...melted and burnt it to own machines and communicators to send image and sound into out of space, by your own machines that you physical human being male thinker...built your own self.

Your release public human papers of coercion that tried to convince humans that we are part machine by bio mechanical references...only owned by male designer and inventors of the machines.

UFO metal mass... Sun owned is how you gain thought designs, given as imaged feed back in cloud imagery. So you said that the angel of God gave you Satanic advice to be the Destroyer...by telling you advice on how to design a machine to take your human being life from you.

As God the stone does not own the forming of clouds....and science can only take physical mass out of God stone history change its chemistry to claim to copy what he sees occurring in the Earth atmosphere, it is how you destroyed all life on Earth by factually trying to place human being and Nature on Earth into out of space as that liar Satanist.

Are you feeling well ?

PureX

Veteran Member
Which, of course, applies to any and all aspects of our existence...
Yes. We "see" and "understand" via comparing-contrasting limited information sets. So to us, the world appears to be a collection of 'parts' existing in an elaborate balance of opposing desires/forces (yin/yang, good/evil, being/non-being, life/death, us/not us, and so on).

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Yes. We "see" and "understand" via comparing-contrasting limited information sets. So to us, the world appears to be a collection of 'parts' existing in an elaborate balance of opposing desires/forces (yin/yang, good/evil, being/non-being, life/death, us/not us, and so on).

Which brings up the idea of Heaven being the cessation of opposites...