• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The seal of God and The Mark Of The Beast Part 1

Most Christian don't understand or care for the seventh day Sabbath. They see it as a burden, Jewish Sabbath, and no longer abiding. Scriptures is often quoted as to why they neglect their duty to keep holy the seventh day Sabbath of the fourth commandment. The bible only promotes and sanction worship of the seventh day Sabbath, no where in the bible will you see, scripture excusing it's worship to that of another day. If any man say so, it is a lie. If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on MY HOLY DAY; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: 58:13 KJV. Scripture teaches that the sabbath is God's holy day, in other words it's not a Jewish sabbath. Furthermore, Genesis 2:1-4 and Mark 2:27, teaches that the sabbath was given to mankind not a particular group of people. So we are all obligated to keep his day holy.

In the threefold message in Revelation 14:6-12, we are told the consequence of not keeping the sabbath, for this message is a call to worship, the sabbath is the day of worship. Those who do not heed this message, Will receive the mark of the beast. And as a result of God's judgment men,women, and children will lose out on eternity. Not merely because they didn't keep the sabbath, but because they didn't show their love for Jesus in obedience to his commandments. John 15:10;14:15& Proverb7:2.

I would like to make plain the statement above. The three angels message is the everlasting Gospel. It is a message that also tells us of Gods judgment, that is come. Yes his judgment is present, not future. This judgment has been mentioned in the books of Daniel in chapter, 7,8&9. Verses 14 of chapter Eight says, "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." That cleansing has been taking place since 1844. This is not speaking of The earthly sanctuary, that God asked the Hebrews to make ( Ex 25:8), but the heavenly sanctuary. Hebrews 8:2,5; 9:1-28. The sanctuary that God asked the hebrews to build was to illustrate the plan of salvation. For example, a man sinned, and was therefore brought under the condemnation of the law. A substitute was provided, whereby he may be released from the condemnation of the law, but not entirely. He confesses his sins upon the innocent substitute, and then he slays it. The blood is carried into the sanctuary, and sprinkled upon the veil, thus symbolically transferring the sins into the sanctuary. Finally, at the end of the year an atonement is made for the cleansing of the sanctuary, and the people. During the atonement, the people were to afflict their souls, and do no work. It is at this time, the sins that were transferred day after day into the sanctuary is forever removed from the people, those who made themselves ready. So in the plan of human redemption, there is the judgment, as illustrated in the sanctuary. Leviticus 4,5&16.The judgment is the final step in the plan of salvation. This is also illustrated by the King who came to inspect his wedding guest, who were bidden to come to marriage feast, Matthew 22:1-13.In the judgment, Christ is looking to see, who through repentance of sin, has made themselves ready for eternal life with himself and the Father. What does this all have to do with the sabbath, the seal of God, and the mark of the beast? The Sabbath is part of the ten commandments. We will be judge by the law, for it is the santard of righteousness. James 2:12. Our neglect of the sabbath will weigh heavily against us, when our cases are being decided in the heavenly courts. The Sabbath is the seal of God. The fourth commandment make this plain, in that commandment, you'll see, Gods name, title, and territory. The fourth commandment point to the true God, who worship is due. It is only by worshipping God in obedience to his law, will men, women, and children not receive the mark of the beast, but receive the seal of God.

Finally brethren, in the revelation we are told "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city" 22:14. Surely these word's can't be mistaken. Obedience to his commandments is the only entrance into his kingdom. Yes we are save by Grace alone, but that Grace doesn't overlook an unrepentant sinner. Are you such a person? May this study be a blessing to you and your family or a curse because you did not take heed to it.

Reference: Just as soon as the people of God are sealed in their foreheads—it is not any seal or mark that can be seen, but a settling into the truth, both intellectually and spiritually, so they cannot be moved—just as soon as God’s people are sealed and prepared for the shaking, it will come. Indeed, it has begun already.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 4:1161 (1902). The seal of the living God is placed upon those who conscientiously keep the Sabbath of the Lord.—The S.D.A.Bible Commentary 7:980 (1897). [This statement and others like it should be understood in the light of passages quoted earlier in the chapter, indicating that God holds people responsible only for the knowledge they have or which they could obtain.] LDE 220.1

Those who would have the seal of God in their foreheads must keep the Sabbath of the fourth commandment.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:970(1899). LDE 220.2

True observance of the Sabbath is the sign of loyalty to God.—The S.D.A.Bible Commentary 7:981 (1899). LDE 220.3

The fourth commandment alone of all the ten contains the seal of the great Lawgiver, the Creator of the heavens and the earth.—Testimonies for the Church 6:350 (1900). LDE 220.4

The observance of the Lord’s memorial, the Sabbath instituted in Eden, the seventh-day Sabbath, is the test of our loyalty to God.—Letter 94, 1900. LDE 220.5

A mark is placed upon every one of God’s people, just as verily as a mark was placed over the doors of the Hebrew dwellings to preserve the people from the general ruin. God declares, “I gave them My sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them” [Ezekiel 20:12].—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:969 (1900). LDE 220.6 Ellen G. White

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe every seventh day can be a Sabbath no matter what day of the week it falls upon. I don't believe Christians are required to be Jewish.

I believe every seventh day can be a Sabbath no matter what day of the week it falls upon. I don't believe Christians are required to be Jewish.
If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Isaiah 58:13 it is the Lord's day not Jewish thing. Adam and Eve weren't Jews but they kept the Sabbath. Yes they did Adam being made first kept the Sabbath with God. Remember he was made on day six and God rested, bless, and sanctified the seventh day. It is for the whole world.

Muffled

Jesus in me
If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Isaiah 58:13 it is the Lord's day not Jewish thing. Adam and Eve weren't Jews but they kept the Sabbath. Yes they did Adam being made first kept the Sabbath with God. Remember he was made on day six and God rested, bless, and sanctified the seventh day. It is for the whole world.

I believe there is nothing in the text that even hints that they knew about the Sabbath.

I believe this statement is patently false and without evidence.

I believe it is part of Jewish law.

I follow Jesus which means that I am not bound to a law but I am bound to Jesus.

I believe there is nothing in the text that even hints that they knew about the Sabbath.

I believe this statement is patently false and without evidence.

I believe it is part of Jewish law.

I follow Jesus which means that I am not bound to a law but I am bound to Jesus.
Adam was created on the six day and God rested on the seventh day. So Adam kept the Sabbath with God. Jesus himself said if you love me keep my commandments. John15:10&14:15 that includes the seventh day Sabbath of the fourth commandment. Which falls every week Saturday. Which is Gods sign to his people. Ezekiel20:12-20. Christ is the only who can help us keep the law. Read also 1John2:4

You'll reject this because you've been brainwashed with a very good lie by Satan. The end time seal talked about in revelation 14 is not the Sabbath truth. The lie is very impressive though. What else would you expect from one that was made perfect in wisdom (Satan). I was sent to the SDA church as the end time prophet. Satan knew from Scripture that one was to come and sent is his little jewel EGW to make it difficult for anyone to accept the truth.

.I want you to compare what you've been taught with what I'll present. As you know from debating with other religions, changing one's mind is like pulling teeth. Good luck

Name in Hebrew means one's character. when Moses asked God's name, God showed him his character. The 144, 000 are sealed with God's true character. Let's look at the description given by God of them in Scripture.

REVELATION 14 : 3 "And they sang a new song before the throne"

EGW says this is a compilation of the experiences of this group that no one else has had. I would rather use Scripture instead of this really useless dribble. There are 7 places in Scripture that refer to a new song.

PSALM 40 : 3 "He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many see and fear and put their trust in the Lord."
PSALM 96 : 1&2 "Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord praise his name."
PSALM 98 : 1 "Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him."
PSALM 149 : 1 Praise the Lord. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of the saints."
ISAIAH 42 ; 10 "Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth"
REVELATION 5 : 9 "And they sang a new song: You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slain"

Did you see any mention of the Sabbath. It did however relate to his character in each verse.

Another description was that they did not defile themselves with women. Women being those that are supposed to be God's people. He is the groom and she is the bride. Unfortunately the woman became a harlot in the middle ages and went after a false picture of God's character.

REVELATION 13 : 6 "opened his mouth to blaspheme God and to slander his name."

Prior to 538 eternal damnation was not taught in the church. It was taught that people were lost for an eon (an indefinite period of time). Emperor Justinian tried to have it changed to an eternal eon. His proposal was voted down at the council although one of the delegates sided with him. In 538 Justinian had the sitting bishop of Rome (pope if you prefer) and installed this man in his place (Vigilius). Justinian then shut down the Major teaching centers and proclaimed Rome to be the preeminent authority on church doctrine.

ISAIAH 24 : 21&22 "In that day the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below. They will be herded together like prisoners in a dungeon; they will be shut up in prison and visited (original Hebrew) after many days."

If was after 538 the teaching of eternal damnation and sending people to hell came into the church. God is total love. This teaching totally distorts his true character. And as we know she was the mother of prostitutes. Although they rejected Papal authority, they all kept the same lie about God's character.

ISAIAH 4 : 1 "In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, 'We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Doug Batchler likes to teach that this is all the other churches, but not the SDA. He says this because of Sabbath keeping. News flash the Jews have been keeping the Sabbath for over 3000 years. The AnaBaptists started observing it during the reformation and there is a church called the church of Christ that keeps the Sabbath and there are probably others.

Remember I said the church taught that the lost were lost for an indefinite period of time. Listen to verse 4 from Isaiah 4

Verse 4 "The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion"

These are the ones you say are condemned forever.

Another description was that they were the firstfruits.

Wine in the Bible is symbolic for the teaching of God's character.

REVELATION 14 : 8 "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries."

Babylon means confusion. Babylon was a false picture of God. Pagan gods were far from love and required sacrifice to be appeased.

HOSEA 6 : 6 "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God"

God was addressing the Jews here. As you'll see in the next few verses the Jews were supposed to show God's true character to the rest of mankind. By sacrificing to him they showed as the pagans a god that had to be appeased. Paul told the Jews as much in Romans 3 : 9-12

ROMANS 3 : 9-12 "Are we any better? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are under sin. As it is written: There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. All have turned away"

Satan has deceived mankind with the definition of sin. Paul said the Jews were under sin as the Gentiles. What was the Jews sin?

PSALM 78 : 32 "In spite of all his wonders, they kept on SINNING; in spite of his wonders, they did not believe."

As the pagan nations they refused to believe in a god of love. As I said wine was symbolic for God's character which the Jews were to introduce to the world.

ISAIAH 5 tells about the Jews being the vineyard of the Lord. In the vineyard God had put a winepress, but it said the Jews never produced good grapes. No wine because no grapes. They worshiped the same legalistic god as the pagans did.

PSALM 80 : 7&8 "Restore us, O God................You brought a vine out of Egypt (the Jews a grapevine)
They were supposed to restore mankind into the knowledge of God's character

JEREMIAH 13 : 11&12 "For as a belt is bound around a man's waist, so i bound the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah to me,' declares the Lord, 'to be my people for my renown and praise and honor. But they have not listened." Verse 12 "Say to them: 'This is what the Lord, the God of Israel says: Every wineskin should be filled with wine."

The Jews were always supposed to have the knowledge ready to share of their knowledge of God.

Go back to Psalm 80 and it tells of the Jews failure.

VERSE 16 "Your vine is cut down, it is burned with fire; at your rebuke your people perish."

God said that a seed from the woman (God's people) was to crush Satan's head though.

VERSE 17&18 "Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself. Then we will not turn away from you; revive us, and we will CALL ON YOUR NAME."

The Father would send Jesus to do away with SIN, which is not believing in a loving FATHER. The Father does not have a penalty of death for us. Jesus came to bear good fruit.

JOHN 15 : 1 "I am the true vine." Jesus said if you didn't stay in the vine you would be cut off and discarded. You had to believe in the picture of God Jesus showed.

John the Baptist told the Pharisees: Produce fruit in keeping with repentance (Matt 3 : 8)

The Jews worshiped the Mount Sinai god. As Psalm 78 says they would not believe in the God he was so after 90 days of being a loving Father he relented and gave them the god they desired. He became a legalistic tyrant. I can give you entire study on the fact that the god shown the Jews at Mount Sinai was nothing like Jesus.

Jesus told the disciples to go out and do as I have done.

ROMANS 8 : 23 "not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit" They as Jesus produced the truth about God's character.
1 JOHN 5 : 6 "And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth."

Jesus said he only said what the Father taught him and said the Father would send another Counselor. Jesus said he (the Spirit) would say nothing on his own but take from what is mine and make it known to you (John 16:15). So in essence he was repeating what the Father told Jesus.

JOHN 16 : 8 "When he comes he will expose the guilt of the world in regard to sin
VERSE 9 "In regard to sin because men do not believe in me."

JOHN 7 : 38&39 "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him. By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive."

This was the spring rains-Pentecost. The fall rains come right before the harvest.

ZECHARIAH 14 : 5-8 "Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him. On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost. It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime-a say known to the Lord. When evening comes there will be light. ON THAT DAY LIVING WATER WILL FLOW OUT FROM JERUSALEM"

The gospel will be preached to ALL NATIONS and then the end will come. People seem to think all nations means all countries. Every where else nations means people. The gospel will be preached to all people. The only way this can happen is that it is preached by the 144,000 to ALL being raised at the second coming.

DANIEL 12 : 2-3 "Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake; some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise (144,000) will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars forever"

Remember Paul in Romans said righteousness was understanding God. This has to be done because God comes back to save us just before the planet explodes as Peter tells us in 2 Peter 3:10. New Jerusalem comes to act as the ark did at the flood to take us to heaven. You must know God's true character because:

ZECHARIAH 2 : 5 "And I myself will be a wall of fire around it."

All have been raised from the grave. You are standing on an earth that is convulsing all around you and you see this huge wall of fire. What is your thought? I didn't float into heaven, I must be one of the lost. You as the Jews at Mount Sinai think that God's glory looks like a devouring fire.

ISAIAH 2 : 19 "Men flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from dread of the Lord and the splendor of his majesty (his glory), when he rises to shake the earth."

PSALM 53 4&5 "Will evildoers never learn............There they were overwhelmed with fear, when there was nothing to fear."

JOHN 12 : 48 "There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day."

Jesus said he came in the name of the Father (Character). If you believe in a punishing God that sends people to hell or burns his children you'll run in fear.

The Christian church has been teaching the wrong gospel, the wrong end time scenario and the SDA the wrong seal. There is much more to know and if you do not reject Scripture I can show you all the lies Satan has laid on mankind.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Adam was created on the six day and God rested on the seventh day. So Adam kept the Sabbath with God. Jesus himself said if you love me keep my commandments. John15:10&14:15 that includes the seventh day Sabbath of the fourth commandment. Which falls every week Saturday. Which is Gods sign to his people. Ezekiel20:12-20. Christ is the only who can help us keep the law. Read also 1John2:4

I believe there is absolutely no textual support for this fantasy.

I believe Jesus did not tell you that personally.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member

You are figuring Saturday, or the seventh day, off of a heathen/ note idol worshipping cultures/, calendar.

You are figuring Saturday, or the seventh day, off of a heathen/ note idol worshipping cultures/, calendar.
If you read and believe the bible you'll see that God made the weekly cycle not man. read genesis. In that weekly cycle you'll find is seventh day Sabbath

Muffled

Jesus in me
So you are saying that the ten commandments are not for you, and that you can break any of them ?.

No. I believe I am saying that I keep them by doing God's will. If His will is for me to rest on Sunday, I do. The thing is that those who obey the ten comandments blindly are not obeying God but something that was written over 2000 years ago but I obey God because of what He says now. I would call a person who keeps the ten commandments because they are in the Bible a Bilbe worshipper,

psychoslice

Veteran Member
No. I believe I am saying that I keep them by doing God's will. If His will is for me to rest on Sunday, I do. The thing is that those who obey the ten comandments blindly are not obeying God but something that was written over 2000 years ago but I obey God because of what He says now. I would call a person who keeps the ten commandments because they are in the Bible a Bilbe worshipper,
You say you obey God, and what he says now, when did God say to worship the Sunday ?.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe I know the difference between Satan and God. Maybe Satan is saying one only must worship on saturday.

djhwoodwerks

You'll reject this because you've been brainwashed with a very good lie by Satan. The end time seal talked about in revelation 14 is not the Sabbath truth. The lie is very impressive though. What else would you expect from one that was made perfect in wisdom (Satan). I was sent to the SDA church as the end time prophet. Satan knew from Scripture that one was to come and sent is his little jewel EGW to make it difficult for anyone to accept the truth.

.I want you to compare what you've been taught with what I'll present. As you know from debating with other religions, changing one's mind is like pulling teeth. Good luck

Name in Hebrew means one's character. when Moses asked God's name, God showed him his character. The 144, 000 are sealed with God's true character. Let's look at the description given by God of them in Scripture.

REVELATION 14 : 3 "And they sang a new song before the throne"

EGW says this is a compilation of the experiences of this group that no one else has had. I would rather use Scripture instead of this really useless dribble. There are 7 places in Scripture that refer to a new song.

PSALM 40 : 3 "He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many see and fear and put their trust in the Lord."
PSALM 96 : 1&2 "Sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord praise his name."
PSALM 98 : 1 "Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him."
PSALM 149 : 1 Praise the Lord. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of the saints."
ISAIAH 42 ; 10 "Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth"
REVELATION 5 : 9 "And they sang a new song: You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slain"

Did you see any mention of the Sabbath. It did however relate to his character in each verse.

Another description was that they did not defile themselves with women. Women being those that are supposed to be God's people. He is the groom and she is the bride. Unfortunately the woman became a harlot in the middle ages and went after a false picture of God's character.

REVELATION 13 : 6 "opened his mouth to blaspheme God and to slander his name."

Prior to 538 eternal damnation was not taught in the church. It was taught that people were lost for an eon (an indefinite period of time). Emperor Justinian tried to have it changed to an eternal eon. His proposal was voted down at the council although one of the delegates sided with him. In 538 Justinian had the sitting bishop of Rome (pope if you prefer) and installed this man in his place (Vigilius). Justinian then shut down the Major teaching centers and proclaimed Rome to be the preeminent authority on church doctrine.

ISAIAH 24 : 21&22 "In that day the Lord will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below. They will be herded together like prisoners in a dungeon; they will be shut up in prison and visited (original Hebrew) after many days."

If was after 538 the teaching of eternal damnation and sending people to hell came into the church. God is total love. This teaching totally distorts his true character. And as we know she was the mother of prostitutes. Although they rejected Papal authority, they all kept the same lie about God's character.

ISAIAH 4 : 1 "In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, 'We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Doug Batchler likes to teach that this is all the other churches, but not the SDA. He says this because of Sabbath keeping. News flash the Jews have been keeping the Sabbath for over 3000 years. The AnaBaptists started observing it during the reformation and there is a church called the church of Christ that keeps the Sabbath and there are probably others.

Remember I said the church taught that the lost were lost for an indefinite period of time. Listen to verse 4 from Isaiah 4

Verse 4 "The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion"

These are the ones you say are condemned forever.

Another description was that they were the firstfruits.

Wine in the Bible is symbolic for the teaching of God's character.

REVELATION 14 : 8 "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries."

Babylon means confusion. Babylon was a false picture of God. Pagan gods were far from love and required sacrifice to be appeased.

HOSEA 6 : 6 "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God"

God was addressing the Jews here. As you'll see in the next few verses the Jews were supposed to show God's true character to the rest of mankind. By sacrificing to him they showed as the pagans a god that had to be appeased. Paul told the Jews as much in Romans 3 : 9-12

ROMANS 3 : 9-12 "Are we any better? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are under sin. As it is written: There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. All have turned away"

Satan has deceived mankind with the definition of sin. Paul said the Jews were under sin as the Gentiles. What was the Jews sin?

PSALM 78 : 32 "In spite of all his wonders, they kept on SINNING; in spite of his wonders, they did not believe."

As the pagan nations they refused to believe in a god of love. As I said wine was symbolic for God's character which the Jews were to introduce to the world.

ISAIAH 5 tells about the Jews being the vineyard of the Lord. In the vineyard God had put a winepress, but it said the Jews never produced good grapes. No wine because no grapes. They worshiped the same legalistic god as the pagans did.

PSALM 80 : 7&8 "Restore us, O God................You brought a vine out of Egypt (the Jews a grapevine)
They were supposed to restore mankind into the knowledge of God's character

JEREMIAH 13 : 11&12 "For as a belt is bound around a man's waist, so i bound the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah to me,' declares the Lord, 'to be my people for my renown and praise and honor. But they have not listened." Verse 12 "Say to them: 'This is what the Lord, the God of Israel says: Every wineskin should be filled with wine."

The Jews were always supposed to have the knowledge ready to share of their knowledge of God.

Go back to Psalm 80 and it tells of the Jews failure.

VERSE 16 "Your vine is cut down, it is burned with fire; at your rebuke your people perish."

God said that a seed from the woman (God's people) was to crush Satan's head though.

VERSE 17&18 "Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself. Then we will not turn away from you; revive us, and we will CALL ON YOUR NAME."

The Father would send Jesus to do away with SIN, which is not believing in a loving FATHER. The Father does not have a penalty of death for us. Jesus came to bear good fruit.

JOHN 15 : 1 "I am the true vine." Jesus said if you didn't stay in the vine you would be cut off and discarded. You had to believe in the picture of God Jesus showed.

John the Baptist told the Pharisees: Produce fruit in keeping with repentance (Matt 3 : 8)

The Jews worshiped the Mount Sinai god. As Psalm 78 says they would not believe in the God he was so after 90 days of being a loving Father he relented and gave them the god they desired. He became a legalistic tyrant. I can give you entire study on the fact that the god shown the Jews at Mount Sinai was nothing like Jesus.

Jesus told the disciples to go out and do as I have done.

ROMANS 8 : 23 "not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit" They as Jesus produced the truth about God's character.
1 JOHN 5 : 6 "And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth."

Jesus said he only said what the Father taught him and said the Father would send another Counselor. Jesus said he (the Spirit) would say nothing on his own but take from what is mine and make it known to you (John 16:15). So in essence he was repeating what the Father told Jesus.

JOHN 16 : 8 "When he comes he will expose the guilt of the world in regard to sin
VERSE 9 "In regard to sin because men do not believe in me."

JOHN 7 : 38&39 "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him. By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive."

This was the spring rains-Pentecost. The fall rains come right before the harvest.

ZECHARIAH 14 : 5-8 "Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him. On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost. It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime-a say known to the Lord. When evening comes there will be light. ON THAT DAY LIVING WATER WILL FLOW OUT FROM JERUSALEM"

The gospel will be preached to ALL NATIONS and then the end will come. People seem to think all nations means all countries. Every where else nations means people. The gospel will be preached to all people. The only way this can happen is that it is preached by the 144,000 to ALL being raised at the second coming.

DANIEL 12 : 2-3 "Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake; some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise (144,000) will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars forever"

Remember Paul in Romans said righteousness was understanding God. This has to be done because God comes back to save us just before the planet explodes as Peter tells us in 2 Peter 3:10. New Jerusalem comes to act as the ark did at the flood to take us to heaven. You must know God's true character because:

ZECHARIAH 2 : 5 "And I myself will be a wall of fire around it."

All have been raised from the grave. You are standing on an earth that is convulsing all around you and you see this huge wall of fire. What is your thought? I didn't float into heaven, I must be one of the lost. You as the Jews at Mount Sinai think that God's glory looks like a devouring fire.

ISAIAH 2 : 19 "Men flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from dread of the Lord and the splendor of his majesty (his glory), when he rises to shake the earth."

PSALM 53 4&5 "Will evildoers never learn............There they were overwhelmed with fear, when there was nothing to fear."

JOHN 12 : 48 "There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day."

Jesus said he came in the name of the Father (Character). If you believe in a punishing God that sends people to hell or burns his children you'll run in fear.

The Christian church has been teaching the wrong gospel, the wrong end time scenario and the SDA the wrong seal. There is much more to know and if you do not reject Scripture I can show you all the lies Satan has laid on mankind.

This is interesting, but let me make sure I'm understanding you right. You're saying, all we need to do is believe that God is a God of love and if we don't run at the end of the world but stay in the protection of His fire, we'll go to heaven?