• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Satanic Temple

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
Hey guys, I was thinking of joining the Satanic Temple. I've done some digging on them and I really like what they stand for. I talked to a few members who have told me that I can be a member while holding on to my pantheist beliefs.

Just wondering if there are any members here?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I really like what they do and stand for.

Expect edgelord gatekeepers to tell you that it's not "authentic" satanism, though.

Viker

Häxan
There are some members running around. I think TST is awesome and I concur with much of what they're about.

I've even contemplated joining. I probably won't as I have my own thing going. And some of my beliefs may be too kookie for them. :p

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
I'm thinking of joining. As I'm a scientific pantheist, I don't see my beliefs clashing with theirs. And I love their message of compassion and fighting for social justice causes.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I love the idea of modernizing Romantic Satanism in the face of political authoritarianism. I just don't think TST actually gets anywhere remotely close to that. It's a shame because the ideas and values are great, they just are ignored if not outright contradicted.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
I really like what they do and stand for.

Expect edgelord gatekeepers to tell you that it's not "authentic" satanism, though.

You are all absolutely perfect for tst. It’s like it was designed just for you, with your precious feelings in mind. :rose:

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Not a TST fan, no offence (I come from a traditional LaVeyan/Theistic/Setian/Nietzschean/Odinic school of thought). The only thing that I may had agreed from them was the whole abortion pro choice/pro life issue that came up many years ago. But me personally, I regard them as just a Leftist Social Justice organization. But hey if they float your boat, than be my guest.