• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

abraxasdisciple

Has anyone heard of the ALL WE ALL (THEM OF) community?
This is about my third day searching mysticism and gnosticism based forums and I can't find any third party information on these writings.
A friend of mine recently showed me a little pamphlet he got from them and I went to their website (allweall.info) which referenced a lot about seemingly gnostic ideas ("micro-limited perspectives" within a macrocosmic experience, transcendental encounters through secret knowledge, and ideas about emanations) as well as mentions of the Great Invisible Spirit, Sophia, and Ialdabaoth. I can't find discussions on this anywhere. There's a "public dialogue" on the website but literally nothing else externally on the internet.
Also just curious if anyone knows how to get a physical copy of those pamphlets.

Last edited:

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
This is about my third day searching mysticism and gnosticism based forums and I can't find any third party information on these writings.
A friend of mine recently showed me a little pamphlet he got from them and I went to their website (allweall.info) which referenced a lot about seemingly gnostic ideas ("micro-limited perspectives" within a macrocosmic experience, transcendental encounters through secret knowledge, and ideas about emanations) as well as mentions of the Great Invisible Spirit, Sophia, and Ialdabaoth. I can't find discussions on this anywhere. There's a "public dialogue" on the website but literally nothing else externally on the internet.
Also just curious if anyone knows how to get a physical copy of those pamphlets.

You could just write your own, like the other guys do.

WhyIsThatSo

You don't need any pamphlets, especially those. Just go to the Nag Hammadi Library, at "gnosis.org", or any of several
other gnostic sites on line today. There you will find all the information you are looking for. If you have question, I would be glad to help.

The Nag Hammadi Library is the accumulation of the gnostic writings that were dug up in the desert, in a town in Egypt, called Nag Hammadi,
50 years or so ago, about the same time they found the Dead Sea Scrolls. They have been translated , and that's what this "library" is. These are just some of the True Teachings of Jesus
that the Roman Church didn't destroy over 2000 years ago. And, you will be AMAZED.

Last edited:

abraxasdisciple

Most likely because it is an obscure home brew.
Don’t be seduced by magical language and ‘secret knowledge’.
Study your own nature, slowly and carefully.

It's most definitely an "obscure home brew". It even seems to admit that in the introduction. But there wasn't only magic-gnosis-talk, there was some narrative poetry and weird cosmology stuff with it too. I kinda just want to be entertained by a story and maybe get to glean something along the way for my own path. The site only had book one but the material I first was shown was book six. That's majorly why I'm looking.

WhyIsThatSo

You’d be a loser if you didn’t.
It’s a commodity.

Most likely because it is an obscure home brew.
Don’t be seduced by magical language and ‘secret knowledge’.
Study your own nature, slowly and carefully.

close....but more like there are only a few of us around.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
It's most definitely an "obscure home brew". It even seems to admit that in the introduction. But there wasn't only magic-gnosis-talk, there was some narrative poetry and weird cosmology stuff with it too. I kinda just want to be entertained by a story and maybe get to glean something along the way for my own path. The site only had book one but the material I first was shown was book six. That's majorly why I'm looking.

Cool. I get that.

WhyIsThatSo

In the Nag Hammadi Library, you will find "secret gospels". This is how the true early church (being gnostic) had to do things.
Or be tortured and burned alive......which many were anyway as "heretics" by the Roman Church.

There you will find texts like : The Gospel Of Truth, The Tripartite Tractate, The Secret Book of John, The Secret Book of Peter,
The Gospel Of Thomas, The Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Phillip, The Gospel Of Mary (Magdalen), etc.

abraxasdisciple

In the Nag Hammadi Library, you will find "secret gospels". This is how the true early church (being gnostic) had to do things.
Or be tortured and burned alive......which many were anyway as "heretics" by the Roman Church.

There you will find texts like : The Gospel Of Truth, The Tripartite Tractate, The Secret Book of John, The Secret Book of Peter,
The Gospel Of Thomas, The Gospel of Judas, The Gospel of Phillip, The Gospel Of Mary (Magdalen), etc.

I'm not really looking for gnostic literature though I thank you for your post. Although the Nag Hammadi Library is a wonderful collection, I'm burned-out by the Christ motif and specifically looking for new vocabulary to help understand some ancient concepts.

WhyIsThatSo

I'm not really looking for gnostic literature though I thank you for your post. Although the Nag Hammadi Library is a wonderful collection, I'm burned-out by the Christ motif and specifically looking for new vocabulary to help understand some ancient concepts.

You said you were looking for more information about "The Great Invisible Sprit", "Sophia" (Wisdom), and 'Ialdabaoth",
This is where you will find it, and where the people associated with the "pamphlets" you mentioned got it.

WhyIsThatSo

Sorry if that was confusing. I'm looking for more information about that specific community, not just gnosticism.

I'm not familiar with the community you speak of, but all I can say is you don't need them.
True Gnosticism is a personal thing.
But I'm sure you will eventually find that out for yourself.