• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The RF Village

Buttercup

Veteran Member
standing_alone said:
Hey, I tolerate drinkers of other beers, I just disagree with their lifestyle. :p

Muuahhaaahaaaa! :clap You're killing me kitty! I may have to get up and change my depends!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
standing_alone said:
I don't know. Sure. Why are you trying to make sense of me? I'm the village drunk!

*falls over*

HA! i think i win that one, on the basis that im still standing....... besides, i'm the landlord, i decide what to sell! but, in the interest of inter-beer co-operation, i will sell all varieties, regardless :p

standing_alone

Mike182 said:
HA! i think i win that one, on the basis that im still standing....... besides, i'm the landlord, i decide what to sell! but, in the interest of inter-beer co-operation, i will sell all varieties, regardless :p

Who cares if you're still standing? A real drunk drinks until they fall over (and vomit).

Hey, I'm fine with people drinking Budweiser, as long as they don't do it around me - like maybe they could have seperate bars (and maybe call them something other than bars, so as not to ruin the sanctity of true beer). :p

standing_alone

Buttercup said:
Never mind those two drunks in the corner.....:D

Oh, so just because I'm a drunk I should be ignored?!:mad:

I provide this village a great service! I make people feel better about themselves - and you have the nerve to say "nevermind those two drunks?!" :mad:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
FeathersinHair said:
As there's a spirited competition going on for the highly- prized title of "Village Idiot", I thought we should have a thread where we discuss what other roles need to be filled!

What 'positions' in the community do you think we have or should have? Which would you like to have? What roles do you think other RF members should have? (As with the other thread, though, please make sure that we don't do any 'mean' nominations!)
OK... so I didn't see this till today and still don't know what to do? Is a role such as village surf bum available?

EDIT: SEEING AS THIS POST WILL PROBABLY GET LOST IN THE MAELSTROM OF ALYSSA AND BC CUSSING EACH OTHER OUT (like another significant thread I might add) JUST FORGET I EVER SAID ANYTHING! :slap:

standing_alone

ChrisP said:
EDIT: SEEING AS THIS POST WILL PROBABLY GET LOST IN THE MAELSTROM OF ALYSSA AND BC CUSSING EACH OTHER OUT (like another significant thread I might add) JUST FORGET I EVER SAID ANYTHING! :slap:

Consider it forgotten. :p

Booko

Deviled Hen
ChrisP said:
OK... so I didn't see this till today and still don't know what to do? Is a role such as village surf bum available?

Is this village by the ocean?

If not, you could just be the village bum. :D

Or maybe there's a creek and you can go wading in it.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
alyssa, darling, perhaps we should stop our squabble over petty differences, and focus our drunken rage on this
Buttercup said:
Never mind those two drunks in the corner.....

*shakes fist in Buttercups general direction* how dare Yee tell Me that Thee shall ignoreth Me, while Me and She be......... (i can't think of a word ending in "ee" that portrays a state of drunkenness)

.... meh *shrugs* you'd probably be best to ignore us both anyway.... *walks off into the sun set, arm in arm with Alyssa, making a perfect picture of bliss, before we both fall in the stream*

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Booko said:
Is this village by the ocean?

If not, you could just be the village bum. :D

Or maybe there's a creek and you can go wading in it.
hmmm a bum creek. Sounds like a great idea! I don't know if there's ever been a creek just for bums. :D

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
I'll be the Village Harry Potter Consultant.

Ask me any questions about Harry Potter, and I shall tell all!!!

Or I could be the Village Treasurer....money (*dollar signs appear in eyes*) $$$$

Booko

Deviled Hen
ChrisP said:
hmmm a bum creek. Sounds like a great idea! I don't know if there's ever been a creek just for bums. :D

Well, if we can Beaver Ruin road in Atlanta, I'm sure we can manage Bum Creek in our village. :)

standing_alone

Mike182 said:
alyssa, darling, perhaps we should stop our squabble over petty differences, and focus our drunken rage on this

I agree!

*after stumbling out of the stream, throws rocks at Buttercup, which miss by a considerable distance, then loses balance and falls back into the stream*