• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The RF Village

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
As there's a spirited competition going on for the highly- prized title of "Village Idiot", I thought we should have a thread where we discuss what other roles need to be filled!

What 'positions' in the community do you think we have or should have? Which would you like to have? What roles do you think other RF members should have? (As with the other thread, though, please make sure that we don't do any 'mean' nominations!)

standing_alone

Ooooh! Oooooh! The admins are the government and the mods are the police! Sorry, that's all I've got and it's pretty stupid. :D

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
No! I can't handle the responsibility! *runs and hides* (But hugs for the kindness!)

Todd for mayor! Or king? Hmmm... Wait, what type of government are we gonna have?

Circle_One

Ok, if Feathers doesn't wanna take on the role of Mayor, then my vote goes to Michel for mayor.

Can I just get a statue built in my honor? That's all I ask :p

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
FeathersinHair said:
No! I can't handle the responsibility! *runs and hides* (But hugs for the kindness!)

Todd for mayor! Or king? Hmmm... Wait, what type of government are we gonna have?

A DicTATERship...ruled by Darth 'Tater!

I love that little booger.:D You should post his pic again.

(I know...DORK isn't even strong enough of a word for me right now...still...he's so gosh darn cute...)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
We should indeed build a statue of C1! What would you like as the medium?

*ominous music plays until a curtain opens at the side of the RF stage, and something rolls in and stands upright*

B00061I4U6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
FeathersinHair said:
We should indeed build a statue of C1! What would you like as the medium?

*ominous music plays until a curtain opens at the side of the RF stage, and something rolls in and stands upright*

B00061I4U6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:bounce My heart is filled with happiness. Thank you, Feathers.:bow:

Though not a formal member of RF...I do feel as if this little dude should be honorary chief of police (come on now...he has a light saber) or at least a centerpiece for one of the banquet halls...where we all can gawk.

Squirt

I want to be the zookeeper! There are a lot of animals on this forum that need some supervision and/or a place behind bars. :D

standing_alone

Squirt said:
I want to be the zookeeper! There are a lot of animals on this forum that need some supervision and/or a place behind bars. :D

I know what you mean. Some people on this forum (I won't mention any names *cough*Ashley*cough*) do need supervision and a place behind bars. I mean, some of these people are just out of control!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
I know what you mean. Some people on this forum (I won't mention any names *cough*Ashley*cough*) do need supervision and a place behind bars. I mean, some of these people are just out of control!
:p.....just :p

M

Majikthise

FeathersinHair said:
As there's a spirited competition going on for the highly- prized title of "Village Idiot", I thought we should have a thread where we discuss what other roles need to be filled!

What 'positions' in the community do you think we have or should have? Which would you like to have? What roles do you think other RF members should have? (As with the other thread, though, please make sure that we don't do any 'mean' nominations!)

Someone could be the nude watcher. No , not someone who watches the nude, someone who is nude and watching.:D

(Sunstone said this tactic wouldn't work. Damn!!):banghead3