• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The RF Music Prompt!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Listening now... I will edit with my comments. :)

Comments? Just 1.

Ayo Gurkhali!

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The song reminds me of when it came out and my first thought was I use to drink to much

Shadow Link

Between 8:00-8:10 the thought that came to my mind was, "Man! There are so many perspectives -- Joseph Campbell was right, ignorance is bliss." ...But this also was what I was thinking that Dire Straits was thinking in that very time frame.

PureX

Veteran Member
Generation after generation the artists sing the song, ... for a millennium. And still it goes unheard. It fills me with an existential sadness.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Mark was (is?) a helluva finger picking rock guitarist, but his live vocals tended to be a little disappointing.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Dhammapada 1:6 There are those who do not realize that one day we all must die. But those who do realize this settle their quarrels.