• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The rEvolving Doorway

Danny1988

First off, Charles Darwin was a Christian. He may have become agnostic later in life, but he was a theist, and never atheist.

Second, most of the scientists, including biologists, in Darwin’s days, who did accept Darwin’s Natural Selection, were mostly Christians too.

So this whole Satanism = Evolution is nothing more than ignorant preaching, with no understanding of history how there were Christians who did evolution.
Darwin was never a true believer, he came from a Christian family but everyone claimed to be a Christian in those days it was popular. But he was Satanic to his core, evolution will never be proven. It will remain strictly for the blind fools who don't have the intellect to draw their own conclusion as it is easier to swallow a pre packaged theory.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Darwin was never a true believer, he came from a Christian family but everyone claimed to be a Christian in those days it was popular. But he was Satanic to his core, evolution will never be proven. It will remain strictly for the blind fools who don't have the intellect to draw their own conclusion as it is easier to swallow a pre packaged theory.
Projection.

Danny1988

If you sincerely believe this, you've clearly never read the Bible. Would you like me to point out some of the more blatant contradictions for you?
you would be wasting your time, we have had thousands of highly educated theologians and Bible scholars attempted to find errors or contradictions over the past 2000 years and not a singe one has succeeded so I don't like your chances.

Danny1988

Jesus hasn’t fulfilled a single one of the messianic prophecies, and those that the gospels “claimed” that Jesus fulfilled had nothing to do with the messiah.
Jesus didn't come to fulfill the Messianic prophecies, He came save Gentiles as well as Jews. He abolished the old laws and established a new covenant, where it's no longer necessary to keep the law to be saved.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know where you found this information, but I can tell you that you have been deceived. You have swallowed the crap of the same bunch who told us the earth was flat. The Bible always maintained it was a globe.

Nope. it describes the Earth as a *disk* with a solid firmament over it surrounded by water.

The Bible will still remain true long after science has been debunked and buried, lies have a shot life. The truth lives forever, so yeah :rolleyes:

But some mythologies seem to have a very long life. Like your Bible.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
you would be wasting your time, we have had thousands of highly educated theologians and Bible scholars attempted to find errors or contradictions over the past 2000 years and not a singe one has succeeded so I don't like your chances.
Multiple highly respected theologians have indeed identified many contradictory passages in the Bible, actually. Either you are trolling or you have been egregiously misinformed by someone about a book you've never actually read yourself.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

No, it has been proven by actually looking at the real world as opposed to a book written by humans promoting their politics and myths.

Your understanding of how science works is minimal. Testing *all* ideas is key to having confidence (not faith) in the results. That is the precise opposite of blindness. Instead, those who are blind ignore the real world and focus on writings from an age that was superstitious and rather ignorant.

Kangaroo Feathers

I don't know where you found this information, but I can tell you that you have been deceived. You have swallowed the crap of the same bunch who told us the earth was flat. The Bible always maintained it was a globe.

The Bible will still remain true long after science has been debunked and buried, lies have a shot life. The truth lives forever, so yeah :rolleyes:
What scientist ever said the Earth was flat, please? Cite someone specific?

Where does the Bible specify the Earth is a globe? Chapter and verse?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member

Oh, many have found contradictions. Others have attempted to explain the contradictions away, but have failed. The most common tactic is misdirection. Others simply ignore the contradictions, plugging their ears because they can't handle the idea that they might be wrong.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Jesus didn't come to fulfill the Messianic prophecies, He came save Gentiles as well as Jews. He abolished the old laws and established a new covenant, where it's no longer necessary to keep the law to be saved.

Well, that's what Paul claimed, anyway. Unfortunately, Jesus himself said that his mission wasn't to the Gentiles (although he made exceptions).

Danny1988

No, it has been proven by actually looking at the real world as opposed to a book written by humans promoting their politics and myths.

Your understanding of how science works is minimal. Testing *all* ideas is key to having confidence (not faith) in the results. That is the precise opposite of blindness. Instead, those who are blind ignore the real world and focus on writings from an age that was superstitious and rather ignorant.
No, we stick to the proven product. Science will be dead and buried real soon, like all lies come and go but the Bible will remain the most respected truth in the universe for all eternity.

All the scientist will be burning hell soon but the truth will flourish into all eternity.

Danny1988

Oh, many have found contradictions. Others have attempted to explain the contradictions away, but have failed. The most common tactic is misdirection. Others simply ignore the contradictions, plugging their ears because they can't handle the idea that they might be wrong.
lol, what a cheap and weak argument

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
No, we stick to the proven product. Science will be dead and buried real soon, like all lies come and go but the Bible will remain the most respected truth in the universe for all eternity.

Hardly. Science works because it is tested. It is *by far* the best way we have of finding out things about the universe. The Bible, not so much.

All the scientist will be burning hell soon but the truth will flourish into all eternity.

I've never understood the fantasy life of those who believe in hell. Why are they so fond of people being being tortured for disagreeing with them?

gnostic

The Lost One
That’s great.

We have a very superstitious dinosaur here?

So you see Satanists everywhere, just because some Christians don’t fit your mold of Christianity?

This is the 21st century, not the Middle Ages, Danny1988. There are no crusades or holy wars to fight.

Kangaroo Feathers

That’s great.

We have a very superstitious dinosaur here?

So you see Satanists everywhere, just because some Christians don’t fit your mold of Christianity?

This is the 21st century, not the Middle Ages, Danny1988. There are no crusades or holy wars to fight.
Oh, there's still crusades and holy wars to fight, New Zealand has it coming, for example, Tasmania too, but there's no crusades or holy wars against ideas.

siti

Reading the last few pages in this thread, for some reason I have this inexplicable feeling that I just discovered the reason why natural selection has favoured the ability of humans to shake the head from side to side whilst simultaneously holding the forehead in both palms.

Kangaroo Feathers

I've never understood the fantasy life of those who believe in hell. Why are they so fond of people being being tortured for disagreeing with them?
It's the same mindset as a child whose comeback to anyone in an argument they're losing is "well my Dad's gunna come beat you up!". Losing an argument makes people feel bad, the thought the person they're losing to is going to suffer as a result is a form of face saving mental defence.

Last edited: