• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Revoltingest Challange!!!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
!!!DING DING DING DING DING DING!!!

100000_pageviews__by_tsitra360-d59i1uv.jpg

$100000_bar.jpg

like.png

100000-dollar-bill-front.jpg

100000-page-views.png

trumannewww.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Here's a little token from a few of us (@Thief still owes me his part, but that's beside the point.)

We just wanted to let you know what you mean to us.

There's symbolism, and since I know you're challenged in that area, I'll explain. (Congratulations on coaxing an explanation out of me.)

upload_2017-3-22_22-7-28.png

1. We think you're salty. Since you're really old, you should know that to the young folk, that means easily angered, short-tempered.

2. Please don't be offended that I used the word "old" in item 1. It is more of a compliment than it might appear. For one thing when talking about people, "old" means "still alive." That ain't bad.

A bit of salt and some time made you quite a treat for RF members (maybe even for those that would abstain from RL bacon.)

3. I have no idea what the words on the trophy say. The font is small, and I made a little effort to enlarge it, but when it didn't work on the first try -- I gave up.

This is symbolic of the love RFers have of not really reading what we are responding to. If I read it, maybe I couldn't justify using that trophy for you, and...well...I liked it, and don't feel like looking for something else.

If it says anything weird, @Wu Wei came up with the wording.

3. It is perfectly ok for there to be 2 number threes. You should know why. If you don't know why, none of us think we should have to tell you.

4. Non stick coatings on pans are often not very healthy (afaik.) I'm sorry to get you a trophy that may be toxic. It was the only bacon-in-a-pan trophy, so I hope you don't mind.

That's about it. :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Here's a little token from a few of us (@Thief still owes me his part, but that's beside the point.)

We just wanted to let you know what you mean to us.

There's symbolism, and since I know you're challenged in that area, I'll explain. (Congratulations on coaxing an explanation out of me.)

View attachment 16520

1. We think you're salty. Since you're really old, you should know that to the young folk, that means easily angered, short-tempered.

2. Please don't be offended that I used the word "old" in item 1. It is more of a compliment than it might appear. For one thing when talking about people, "old" means "still alive." That ain't bad.

A bit of salt and some time made you quite a treat for RF members (maybe even for those that would abstain from RL bacon.)

3. I have no idea what the words on the trophy say. The font is small, and I made a little effort to enlarge it, but when it didn't work on the first try -- I gave up.

This is symbolic of the love RFers have of not really reading what we are responding to. If I read it, maybe I couldn't justify using that trophy for you, and...well...I liked it, and don't feel like looking for something else.

If it says anything weird, @Wu Wei came up with the wording.

3. It is perfectly ok for there to be 2 number threes. You should know why. If you don't know why, none of us think we should have to tell you.

4. Non stick coatings on pans are often not very healthy (afaik.) I'm sorry to get you a trophy that may be toxic. It was the only bacon-in-a-pan trophy, so I hope you don't mind.

That's about it. :)
I see you have some difficulty counting to 4
so ....is that anything to do with your avatar?

4consideration

Premium Member
I see you have some difficulty counting to 4
so ....is that anything to do with your avatar?
I figured you were missing out on the party, since you had just indicated around that time you were leaving for work. It was my way of including you. Now pay up!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I figured you were missing out on the party, since you had just indicated around that time you were leaving for work. It was my way of including you. Now pay up!
what ?....pay to play?

that's not politically correct anymore.....

none for you

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Today marks 7 years of time wasting in this asylum.
I think of all the work & accomplishment I successfully avoided.
A bullet dodged.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think we should make her buy the party food and drinks.
Nah....she'd prolly want non-alcoholic & vegan fare that's culturally sensitive.
We need someone from New Orleans to buy the grub & booze.
They know how to party down there.
Who could that be....who....?

4consideration

Premium Member
Nah....she'd prolly want non-alcoholic & vegan fare that's culturally sensitive.
We need someone from New Orleans to buy the grub & booze.
They know how to party down there.
Who could that be....who....?
Say no more! Say no more!

It's already handled.

This will be a party for everyone to remember.

We've got: Seafood Gumbo, Oysters Bienville, Shrimp Romoulade, Boudin and Alligator sausage one the grill, Jambalya, Crawfish, salad & pasta for the vegans and vegetarians, and a whole lotta other good eats. There will be beer and wine, and an open bar.

Retro-disco dance party in the works... complete with fog machine and disco lights.

All of it on it's way to Revoltingestan -- arriving COD. I handled the hard part, you handle the bill. Please be generous to the driver. It's a lot of stuff.

You're welcome!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Say no more! Say no more!

It's already handled.

This will be a party for everyone to remember.

We've got: Seafood Gumbo, Oysters Bienville, Shrimp Romoulade, Boudin and Alligator sausage one the grill, Jambalya, Crawfish, salad & pasta for the vegans and vegetarians, and a whole lotta other good eats. There will be beer and wine, and an open bar.

Retro-disco dance party in the works... complete with fog machine and disco lights.

All of it on it's way to Revoltingestan -- arriving COD. I handled the hard part, you handle the bill. Please be generous to the driver. It's a lot of stuff.

You're welcome!
I'll pay'm in frubals!