• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Resurrected Christ is Jesus, not Yahweh.

moorea944

And this is how you are totally wrong...

As I said, a prayer to Lord God, is referring to Jesus, then you say that Jesus is Adonai...

Thusly as I said,
Lord God, as a prayer, Adonai Elohim,

Is a prayer that you cannot accept, even though it is in Scripture.
That's what happens when you have false interpretations of Scripture.

Matthew 15:9

And what prayer cant I accept? Your prayer? You take things out of context. Lord God is not referring to Jesus. Your making Jesus God, that's my point. You are already going into the bible with a trinitiarian view point. Of course your going to "make" Jesus God.

Mathew 15v9

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
And what prayer cant I accept? Your prayer? You take things out of context. Lord God is not referring to Jesus. Your making Jesus God, that's my point. You are already going into the bible with a trinitiarian view point. Of course your going to "make" Jesus God.

Mathew 15v9
Except it isn't. In other words, if you read the Bible, without a notion as to whether Jesus is God , or isn't God, you would notice that the 'Lord', is Jesus, sometimes in the Old Testament, [what sometimes means here is an obvious correlation, so forth.

In other words, 'Jesus is God', [[ie called God, because Jesus is the Lord, just from reading the texts.
That is why you can easily argue that Jesus is either 'direct modalism', in other words there isn't any distinction, or, you can argue that although Jesus is same God, like Elohim, though 'God' singular plural, which is actually how I always argue, or, you can argue trinitarianism that still has Jesus as God, or, you can argue a different g-d.

In other words, unless you realize that, you don't have an argument.

Because when you argue that Jesus is just a rabbi, you get all sorts of Scriptural problems.

In other words, you need to figure out your argument here, instead of saying that what we're reading, is incorrect.

These are Scriptural debates, because that's how we always argue; in my personal beliefs, I would not present the 'same argument', though Jesus would be
The Lord with us, Adonai, and then we are back to the problem with your argument because we pray to Adonai, obviously.

You aren't going tell me a 'religious argument', that is obviously wrong to Biblical text, that I actually use.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Mathew 15v9

I don't make a Ketuvim distinction, like Judaism. So there is nothing foreign about my beliefs. If you are practicing Judaism, then just write that, and argue from whatever branch of Judaism you are arguing from, but don't try a literalistic Biblical argument, which includes the New Testament.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
You are already going into the bible with a trinitiarian view point. Of course your going to "make" Jesus God.

That would explain some arguments that I've presented,

• jesus is possessed by s-t-n
• there are two jesus's
• the church is founded on satan ie Peter

Yep thats reading the bible in a trinitarian bias! Whooo!

moorea944

Except it isn't. In other words, if you read the Bible, without a notion as to whether Jesus is God , or isn't God, you would notice that the 'Lord', is Jesus, sometimes in the Old Testament, [what sometimes means here is an obvious correlation, so forth.

In other words, 'Jesus is God', [[ie called God, because Jesus is the Lord, just from reading the texts.
That is why you can easily argue that Jesus is either 'direct modalism', in other words there isn't any distinction, or, you can argue that although Jesus is same God, like Elohim, though 'God' singular plural, which is actually how I always argue, or, you can argue trinitarianism that still has Jesus as God, or, you can argue a different g-d.

In other words, unless you realize that, you don't have an argument.

Because when you argue that Jesus is just a rabbi, you get all sorts of Scriptural problems.

In other words, you need to figure out your argument here, instead of saying that what we're reading, is incorrect.

These are Scriptural debates, because that's how we always argue; in my personal beliefs, I would not present the 'same argument', though Jesus would be
The Lord with us, Adonai, and then we are back to the problem with your argument because we pray to Adonai, obviously.

You aren't going tell me a 'religious argument', that is obviously wrong to Biblical text, that I actually use.

Ok, just a few things here..........

Just because Jesus is called Lord in scripture doesnt make him God or Yahweh. If that is the case, then Moses, Abraham and the angels are all God.

I never said that Jesus was just a rabbi. Scripture tells us that Jesus was a man like us. Same nature. Jesus is the son of God, the son of man. God is his father, but he is not his father. He did not pre-exist, he was born.

If Jesus is God, which he is not, then why does Jesus pray to his father? How come he doesnt just pray to himself? Second, we dont pray to Jesus, we pray to our Heavenly Father "through" Jesus.

I'm not telling you a "religious argument", I'm telling you Biblical text. Your telling me your beliefs because you "bring in" a trinitarian God.

Muffled

Jesus in me
So, in argument after argument, the idea presented is that Jesus is, or isn't, Yahweh.
However,
Jesus in human form, is Yahweh.
Jesus in Spirit form, is Jesus.

This is why the Kingdom of 'G-d', is Jesus's Kingdom.

John 18:36
Jesus is the Lord, in Spirit form, and hence why
2 Corinthians 6:18

Makes sense, and many other verses.
In other words it's a linear progression of Yahweh incarnating, sacrificing himself, and then Jesus receives the Kingdom.

This is also why there is only 'one god', as said, in the Christian Bible.

[Comments or arguments welcome.

I believe I see no reasoning process there so I wonder why you think your jumping to a conclusion makes sense.

Muffled

Jesus in me
This is also why if a Christian says, 'Yahweh is g-d', it doesn't actually match Scripture.

However, when said, 'Jesus is G-d', it does match Scripture, though He is just called Lord, also.

The mistake is in going 'backwards', in the linear progression of incarnation.

Yahweh is a former name in other words, a manifestation that ultimately serves the purpose of a sacrifice.

This is why the reliable Gospels don't need to 'explain' what happens to Yahweh after the Sacrifice; a 'g-d' was needed to replace the animal Sacrifice , to make it acceptable for complete remission of sins.

Yahweh is the sacrifice, the sins are redeemed for Believers, and Jesus resumes His Lord persona.

This also explains why Jesus was so concerned about the money lenders so forth, He knew that this was a *Replacement sacrifice, 'of a 'g-d', that He took upon Himself, to enact.

Basically Jesus sacrifices Yahweh, and resumes, as Lord, in Spirit form.

This is why Jesus's name means 'Lord with us' , [book of Matthew, and isn't the false Yehoshua theory, also.

*normally don't use the expression replacement sacrifice, however for these purposes it does describe the parallel idea.

I believe scripture has nothing to do with it. Our language uses the term god to refer to the gods and God to refer to Jehovah. Hebrew uses Elohim to refer to gods and Adonai to refer to Yahweh.

Muffled

Jesus in me
So how is Jesus different from Jesus, and Jesus different from Jesus?

I believe it is more of a nominal thing.

Eph 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call—