• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Restitution Of All Things

FineLinen

How could the Bible possibly speak of the perfect victory of God our Creator who loves righteousness and cannot bear evil, if that victory really means that He cannot bring His own creatures at last to hate evil as He hates it, but must confirm multitudes, indeed the majority of them, in their choice of evil for ever and ever?… What sort of victory is it to be able only to subdue evil and prevent it harming any but those who choose it, and to be unable to bring human souls to abominate it and desire to forsake it, so that the evil itself ceases to exist?… —Hannah Hurnard

If but one soul were to remain in the power of the devil, death, or hell, to all endless eternity, then the devil, death, and hell would have something to boast of against God. Thus death would not be entirely swallowed up in victory, but always keep something of his sting, and hell would ever more be able to make a scorn of those who would say, ‘O hell, where is, your victory?’ —The Everlasting Gospel – Paul Seigvolck, 1753.

“The Word seems to me to lay down the doctrine of the perfect obliteration of wickedness, for if God shall be in all things that are, obviously wickedness shall not be in them. For it is necessary that at some time evil should be removed utterly and entirely from the realm of being.” —St. Macrina the Blessed

FineLinen

Genesis 12:3 --- All peoples on earth will be blessed through Abraham.

Genesis 22:18 --- All nations on earth will be blessed through Abraham’s offspring.

Psalms 22:27 --- All the ends of the earth and all the families of the nations will acknowledge God.

Psalms 65:2 --- All men will come to God.

Psalms 86:9 --- All nations will worship and glorify God.

Psalms 103:8-9 --- God is compassionate, will not always accuse and will not be angry forever.

Psalms 145:9-10 --- The Lord has compassion on all His creation and all He has made will praise Him.

Psalms 145:13 --- The Lord loves all His creation.

Psalms 145:14 --- The Lord upholds all who fall.

Isaiah 25:6-8 --- God will prepare a feast for all people, He will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers up all nations. He will eliminate death, wipe away the tears from all faces and remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth.

Isaiah 45:22-23 --- God has sworn an oath that every knee will bow before Him and every tongue will swear by Him.

Isaiah 49:6 --- God’s salvation will be brought to the ends of the earth.

Isaiah 54:8 --- Although God will hide His face in a surge of anger, He will also have compassion with everlasting kindness.

Isaiah 57:16-18 --- God’s anger is not permanent. Although He punishes man, He will heal, guide and restore comfort to him.

Jeremiah 31:33-34 --- All men will know God, from the greatest to the least.

Lamentations 3:31-33 --- The Lord does not cast off forever. Although He brings grief, he will also be compassionate.

Ezekiah 18:21 --- God does not any pleasure in the death of the wicked. Rather, He is pleased when they repent.

Micah 7:18 --- God does not stay angry forever.

Matthew 18:13 --- Like the man who owes a hundred sheep and is not willing to lose even one, God is not willing that any one be lost.

Luke 2:10 --- The birth of Jesus is good news for all the people.

Luke 3: 5, 6 --- John the Baptist quotes Isaiah’s words that all mankind will see God’s salvation.

John 1:29 --- Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.

John 3:35 --- God sent Jesus to save the world.

John 4:42 --- God has committed all things to Christ.

John 5:25 --- Even the dead will hear the sound of Christ and all who hear will live.

John 6:37 --- Everything that God has given to Christ will come to him.

John 12:32 --- When Jesus is lifted up from the earth, he will draw all men to himself.

John 12:47 --- Jesus came to save the world.

John 17:2 --- God granted Christ authority over all people so that Christ may give eternal life to all that God has given him.

Acts 3:20-21 --- Jesus must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything.

Romans 3:3-4 --- The unbelief of some will not nullify God’s faithfulness.

Romans 5:18 --- The act of obedience of one man (Jesus) will bring life for all men.

Romans 8:19-21 --- Creation itself will be liberated and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.

Romans 8:38-39 --- Nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ.

Romans 11:32 --- God made all people imprisoned by disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 --- All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

2 Corinthians 5:15 --- Christ died for all.

2 Corinthians 5:19 --- Through Christ, God was reconciling the world to Himself.

Ephesians 1:11 --- God will bring all things under heaven and on earth under Christ.

Ephesians 4:10 --- Christ ascended higher then all the heavens to fill the whole universe.

Philippians. 2:9-11 --- Every tongue will gladly confess that Jesus is Lord

(In 1 Corinthians 12:3, Paul writes that no one can say “Jesus is Lord” except by the Holy Spirit)

Colossians 1: 19-20 --- God was pleased to reconcile to Himself, all things on earth and in heaven through the blood of Christ.

1 Timothy 2:4-6 --- God wants all men to be saved and to know the truth. Can God’s desire be thwarted?

1 Timothy 4:10 --- God is the Saviour of all men, especially (not exclusively) those who believe.

Titus 2:11-12 --- God’s grace, which brings salvation has appeared to all men.

Hebrews 2:9 --- Jesus tasted death for everyone.

1 John 2:2 --- Christ is the atoning sacrifice of the sins of the whole world.

1 John 3:8 --- Christ appeared to destroy the devil’s works. The doctrine of eternal damnation denies the victory of Christ!

1 John 4:14 --- Christ is the Saviour of the world.

Revelation 5:13 --- Every creature in heaven, on earth, under the earth, and on the sea will sing praises to him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb (Christ).

Revelation 21:4-5 --- God will dwell with men and he will wipe every tear from their eyes, death, mourning, crying, pain and the old order of things will pass and everything will be made new.

FineLinen

The All Means Some Bible

1 Cor. 15:22

For as in Adam some die, so also in Christ some shall be made alive. But each in his own order; Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He delivers up the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished some rule and some authority and power.

Rev. 5:13

And some created things that are in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and some things in them, I heard saying, To Him who sits on the throne and the Lamb, be blessing and honour and glory and dominion and power forever.

Col. 1:18-20

He too is that head whose body is the Church, the Firstborn from the dead, he is to the Church the Source of its life, that in some things He might occupy the foremost place/ to be in some things alone supreme. For it pleased the Father that in him the divine nature in some of its fulness should dwell. And, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by him to reconcile some things unto Himself; by him, I say, whether they be things on earth, or things in heaven. And you that were sometimes alienated.

Acts 3:20,21

And He will send Jesus, your destined Christ, yet heaven must retain Him, until the restitution of some things. (when some things are put right).

1 Cor. 15:28

And when some things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him that put some things under Him, that God may be some in some.

1 Cor. 15:25,27

For He must reign until He hath put some enemies under His feet?For He hath put some things under His feet. But when He saith some things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put some things under Him.

Romans 11:32

For God has consigned some men to disobedience that He might have mercy upon some.

Eph. 4:10

Yes, He who came down is the same who is gone up, far above some heavens, that He might fill some things with His Presence.

John 5:28

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which some that are in the graves shall hear His voice. Those who have done good will to live and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

1 Timothy 2:4

For this is good and pleasing in the eyes of God our Saviour; who will have some men to be saved and come to an increasing knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:6

For there is one intermediary (One who brings God and men together) who gave Himself a ransom in behalf of some to be testified in due time.

Cor. 5:15

For the love of God overmasters us because we judge that if one died for some, then were some dead; And that His purpose in dying for some was that men, while still in life, should cease to live for themselves, and should live for Him who for their sake died and was raised to life.

Col. 1:16

For by Him were some things created, of things in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen (angels or archangels and some of the powers of Heaven) some things were created by Him, and for Him (some were made by Christ for His own use and glory.)

John 3:35

The Father loves the Son, and has given some things into His hand (has given Him control over less than everything). Whoever trusts on the Son possesses eternal life and he who does not obey the Son, God's displeasure hangs over him continually.

Gal. 3:20

But the Scripture has concluded/consigned some without exception to the custody of sin, in order that the promise by faith in Christ Jesus might be given to those who believe in Him.

Heb. 1:2

God has in these days spoken unto us in His Son who is the predestined Lord of the universe. (whom he has appointed heir of some things).

2 Cor. 5:14

For the love of Christ constrains/overmasters/compels/controls us, and this is the conviction we have reached; if one man died on behalf of some, then some thereby became dead men. Christ died for some, so that being alive should no longer mean living with our own life, but with his life who died for some of us and has risen again.

Heb.8:11

And they shall not teach some men his neighbor, and some his brother, saying get to know the Lord, for some of them shall know me from small to great. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness.

Acts 10:36

The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: He is Lord of some.

Rom. 11:36

For from him some things come; through Him some things exist; and in Him some things end. (For of him and through him, and to him are some things.)

Eph. 4:6

One Lord, one faith, one baptism. One God and Father of some, who is over some, and works through some, and dwells in some.

Heb. 12:23

To the festal gathering and Church of the first-born, enrolled as citizens in heaven, and to God the Judge of some men and unto the spirits of righteous ones made perfect.

James 2:10

For whomsoever shall keep the whole law, but fails in a single point, has become guilty of violating some.

Romans 3:22,23

The righteousess of God which comes by believing in Jesus Christ. For some have sinned/ none have attained the glorious likeness of God/lack the glory that comes from God/ are deprived of the Divine splendour.

John 17:2

As thou has made him sovereign over some of mankind that he should give aeonios life to as many as thou hast given him.

Romans 9:5

The patriarchs are theirs and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ. May God who is supreme above some, be blessed throughout the ages.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack/does not loiter/ is not dilatory concerning his promise, according to some people's conception of slowness; but He bears patiently with you, because it is not His will for any to be lost, but for some to come/reach repentance.

Phil. 2:10,11

In order that in adoration of the Name of Jesus some knees will bow themselves and openly acknowledge with joy, in celebration and praise, that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. This profession and confession of His lordship shall be open and freely proclaimed, acknowledged joyfully by some beings in the heavens, by some beings on the earth and by some beings in the underworld.

Please Remember
All does not radically mean all.
Whole is not whole.
All means some.

FineLinen

"I believe implicitly in the ultimate and complete triumph of God, the time when all things shall be subject to Him and when God will be everything to everyone . For me, this has certain consequences. If one man remains outside of the love of God at the end of time, it means that one man has defeated the love of God—and that is impossible. Further, there is only one way in which we can think of the triumph of our God. If God was no more than a King or judge, then it would be possible to speak of his triumph, if His enemies were agonizing in hell or were totally and completely obliterated and wiped out. But God is not only king and Judge, God is Father—He is indeed Father more than anything else. No father could be happy while there were members of his family for ever in agony. No father would count it a triumph to obliterate the disobedient members of his family. The only triumph a father can know is to have all of his family back home again. ~William Barclay

Truth in love

2 Thess 2:
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

There was a falling away and there is a restoring.

FineLinen

b555863fd183b66ef30fe5fbdf728361.jpg

FineLinen

"He will sprinkle many nations, and kings will shut their mouths because of Him. For what they were not told, they will see, and what they have not heard, they will understand.” -Isaiah 52:15

He changes everything

Abraham Lincoln said, “God destroys His enemies by making them His friends”.

Lincoln also said regarding salvation,

“It’s either everybody or nobody”.

“All God’s enemies perish; not that they cease to exist but that they cease to be enemies”. -St. Jerome

FineLinen

~George de Benneville

I hold the restoration of all souls; because having myself been the chief of sinners, … God, through Jesus Christ, by the efficacy of his holy spirit, … granted me the mercy and the pardon of all my sins, and had plucked me as a brand out of hell, (so that) I could not have a doubt but the whole world would be saved by the same power. “

~ Madeleine L’Engle

As long as there is any hate in us we are not ready for heaven, not as long as we’re shutting the golden doors on anyone else…the heavenly banquet cannot begin until we are all there, and I can greet with love…everybody who has caused me pain, and call out a welcome to them all. The heavenly banquet cannot begin until all those whom I have hurt are ready to welcome me, in all my flawed and contradictory humanness… Belief in hell is lack of faith because it attributes more power to Satan than to God…but it is God who has the last word! God is not going to abandon creation, nor the people up for trial in criminal court, nor the Shiites, nor the communists, or the warmongers, nor the greedy and corrupt people in high places, nor the dope pushers, nor you, nor me. Bitter tears of repentance may be shed before we can join the celebration, but it won’t be complete until we are all there.

~Michael Phillips

The fact remains—we are God’s offspring, created from a foundation of goodness that has gone wrong. History since the Garden is the gradual story of how God is slowly putting that wrongness right…and will continue to do so.

~George MacDonald

I believe that justice and mercy are simply one and the same thing. [I believe] such is the mercy of God that he will hold his children in the consuming fire of his distance until they pay the uttermost farthing, until they drop the purse of selfishness with all the dross that is in it, and rush home to the Father and the Son, and the many brethren, rush inside the center of the life-giving fire whose outer circles burn. I believe that no hell will be lacking which would help the just mercy of God to redeem his children.

~Catherine Marshall (Beyond Ourselves)

Nothing can be lost that is not first owned. Just as a parent is compelled by civil law to be responsible for his family and his property, so the Creator by His own divine law is compelled to take care of the children He has created. And that means not only caring for the good children, but for the bad ones and lost ones as well. If a person is a “lost sinner” it only means that he is temporarily seperated from the Good Shepherd who owns him. The Shepherd is bound by all duties of ownership to go after all those who are lost until they are found.

~Clarence Jordan (founder of Koinonia Community)

“God will seek us how long? Until he finds us. And when he’s found the last little shriveling rebellious soul and has depopulated hell, then death will be swallowed up in victory, and Christ will turn over all things to the Father that he may be all and in all. Then every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

Last edited:

FineLinen

" There are simply too many passages that teach eternal torments to ignore." -Dumb & Dumber
smack.gif
smack.gif

Search Eternal torment =

Occurs 0 times in 0 verses in the KJV.
think.gif
think.gif

FineLinen

The Master of reconciliation will draw how many unto Himself?

ALL

Draw = helkuo =
Draw off in power.
Drag off in power.
Impel in power.

Helkuo is a strong word which means “to tug, draw, or compel,” and is found 6 times in the New Testament. In each usage, whatever was drawn came; there is never a suggestion or hint that whatever was drawn was not accomplished. It is used in John 18:10 of drawing a sword, John 21:6 and 11 of hauling/drawing a net full of fish, and Acts 16:19, of Paul and Silas being dragged into the marketplace. In John 12:32, Jesus said, “And I, if I am lifted up, will draw all men to Myself.”

FineLinen

When Your judgments are in the earth... the people learn righteousness.

Fire is used as a symbol or metaphor quite often in the bible.

What fire does:

Fire burns things up.
Fire produces useful energy in the form of light and heat.
Fire destroys things.
Fire purifies and purges out impurities.
Fire is useful to a refiner for forming metal.
Fire can be painful if you end up in it - your physical body would not survive if you stayed in for too long.
Many people have been badly hurt, tortured or even died from fire. No one has been eternally tortured with fire.

Biblical usage:
We are tried by fire now.
We are judged by fire.
Everyone will be salted with fire.
God's chosen who reign with Christ are called Ministers ... of fire (Hebrews 1)
God is called a refiner.
God is a consuming fire.
The tares are burned in a furnace of fire.
The vast majority of humanity who are not in the book of life (BoL = Jesus) are thrown into a lLake of Fire.

On the one hand we see that fire burns things up, purifies things and is used as a metaphor for trying God's chosen elect right now. No one believes that God's elect are being tortured with fire right now. Yet they are definitely being tried with spiritual fire.

But when it comes to what happens to the rest of humanity, why do people forget everything just pointed out above; the fact that fire in the bible is symbolic and spiritual; and instead jump to the conclusion that God has prepared an eternal torture chamber of physical fire for the vastness of humanity?

God IS love. Let us consider, as God is correcting the saints with fire (spiritually) in this life now, would not Got also do the same to the rest afterwards via the picture of the Lake of Fire (again spiritually)... ?

Do you understand how this works? God IS love. He is not the master designer of the most insane torture ever imagined.

FineLinen

JESUS..... THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

2Co 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1Jo 4:14

And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

1Ti 4:10

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Jhn 12:47

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

1Ti 2:6

Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Col 1:20

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Tit 2:11

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

All men are born sinners; and the wages of sin is death. But Jesus became a sin offering for all men, He carried those sins to the cross, and that ends the matter. And there, because He actually atoned for ALL those sins, He actually "ABOLISHED DEATH."

To abolish is to do away with entirely. Death is no more.

That is God's estimation of the fruit of Christ's redemption! "Our Saviour Jesus Christ, who HAS ABOLISHED DEATH, and has brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel" (II Tim. 1:10).

We have been told a lot of funny stories. How we need to get back to the Word, and to it alone! How we need to forsake the imaginings of mere men, and get our feet planted firmly on solid rock! How we need to cease limiting the Holy One of Israel and renouncing the all-inclusive victory of Calvary! For there, whether we believe it or not, our Lord tasted death "for EVERY MAN" (Heb. 2:9).

Yes, He only tasted it. He was a man for thirty-three and a half years; He died; He descended into Hades, the realm of the dead; He remained in death but three days. He merely sampled death. He sampled it in the place of every son of Adam. He actually tasted death for E-V-E-R-Y M-A-N! Then He arose, victor over every foe. And as a result of that victory, ALL MEN SHALL HAVE LIFE. And through that death He actually bought back THE WORLD, A-L-L O-F I-T, unto Himself. No,

He did not reconcile only a few believers unto Himself! Let us forever forsake the kind of ignorance that can contradict the words of inspiration: "To wit, that God was in Christ RECONCILING T-H-E W-O-R-L-D (A-L-L OF IT) UNTO HIMSELF, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the Word of reconciliation" (11 Cor. 5:19).

"...but now once in the end of the world (age) has He appeared to PUT AWAY SIN by the sacrifice of Himself" (Heb. 9:26). "Once in the end of the world." Not for each dispensation, but for all dispensations. Not for one age, but for all ages. Not for a few, but for "the many" (vs. 28), comprehending the vastness of the number which no man can compute of the great family of man. As the year's sin of a nation was borne away into the desert by the scapegoat, and put away, so were the sins of the WHOLE WORLD centered on the head of Jesus Christ. He was "the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the W-H-O-L-E W-O-R-L-D" (I Jn. 2:2). And when He died, He dropped sin as a stone into the depths of oblivion. And He PUT AWAY sin. The Greek word is very strong: annihilated, made nothing of, made as though it had never been. Sin, in the mind and purpose of God, is as entirely done away as a debt when it is paid. Hallelujah! ~Tim Wray

FineLinen

Universalist Quotations

Dear Friends, stand by this faith. Work for it and sacrifice for it. There is nothing in all the world so important to you as to be loyal to this faith which has placed before you the loftiest ideals, which has comforted you in sorrow, strengthened you for noble duty, and made the world beautiful for you. Do not demand immediate results but rejoice that you are worthy to be entrusted with this great message and that you are strong enough to work for a great true principle without counting the cost. Go on finding ever new applications of these truths and new enjoyments in their contemplation. ~Olympia Brown

FineLinen

Will everyone believe in their heart?

If you have the slightest inkling of what it means to be IN Christ the Lord, you are on the way to grasping what Christ the Lord ultimately accomplishes in His creation!

"God exalted him and multiplied his greatness! He has now been given the greatest of all names! The authority of the name of Jesus causes every knee to bow in reverence! Everything and everyone will one day submit to this name—in the heavenly realm, in the earthly realm, and in the demonic realm. And every tongue will proclaim in every language: “Jesus Christ is Lord Yahweh,” bringing glory and honor to God, his Father!" ~TPT

FineLinen

J. Preston Eby:

The Lake of Fire

Because of the gross misunderstanding of almost all people concerning the lake of fire, I would like to draw our attention to three words found in the passage quoted above. "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which BURNS with FIRE and BRIMSTONE: which is the second death."

The word BURN means combustion, or to consume.

To consume does not mean to annihilate, for there is no such thing as annihilation in the absolute sense. When fire consumes a log in your fireplace it does not destroy any of the elements within the log, it merely changes their form. Combustion is the process by which chemicals combine to form new chemicals. For example: a tree might be cut down, sawed into fire wood, and burned. When the wood is burning the heat causes the chemicals of which the wood is composed to vaporize, mixing with the oxygen in the air to form new chemicals, including water and the gas carbon dioxide. So what was formerly a tree is no longer identified as the form of a tree, but the substance thereof is now simply CHANGED into a DIFFERENT FORM and exists in its new form within the atmosphere as water, carbon dioxide, etc.

Thus, to burn, means to CHANGE.

Furthermore, it is interesting to note that fire does not burn down; it always burns up; it seeks the highest level. And all that it consumes "goes up in smoke," to exist in a new form in a higher dimension. Even if you take a pan of water and place it over a fire, before long the water will take on the property of the fire and will begin to go up in steam.

To burn means to CHANGE, and the change is always UPWARD in its motion.

https://www.tentmaker.org/articles/s...ke%20Of%20Fire

FineLinen

"That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow (ινα εν τω ονοματ Ιησου παν γονυ καμψη).

First aorist active subjunctive of καμπτω, old verb, to bend, to bow, in purpose clause with ινα.

Not perfunctory genuflections whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned, but universal acknowledgment of the majesty and power of Jesus who carries his human name and nature to heaven.

This universal homage to Jesus is seen in Romans 8:22; Ephesians 1:20-22 and in particular Revelation 5:13.

Under the earth (καταχθονιων). Homeric adjective for departed souls, subterranean, simply the dead. ~A.T. Robertson

FineLinen

God never fails: EVER!

“As far as I am concerned, anyone who hopes for the universal reconciliation of all creatures with God must already believe that this would be the best possible ending to the Christian story; and such a person has then no excuse for imagining that God could bring any but the best possible ending to pass without thereby being in some sense a failed creator.” ~David Bentley Hart

FineLinen

Rev. 5:13

Every created thing (παν κτισμα). Every creature in a still wider antiphonal circle beyond the circle of angels (from κτιζω, for which see 1 Timothy 4:4; James 1:18), from all the four great fields of life (in heaven, upon the earth, under the earth as in verse Revelation 5:3, with on the sea επ της θαλασσης added).

No created thing is left out. This universal chorus of praise to Christ from all created life reminds one of the profound mystical passage in Romans 8:20-22 concerning the sympathetic agony of creation (κτισις) in hope of freedom from the bondage of corruption. If the trail of the serpent is on all creation, it will be ultimately thrown off.

Saying (λεγοντας). Masculine (construction according to sense, personifying the created things) if genuine, though some MSS. have λεγοντα (grammatical gender agreeing with παντα) present active participle of λεγω, to say.
And to the Lamb (κα τω αρνιω). Dative case. Praise and worship are rendered to the Lamb precisely as to God on the throne. Note separate articles here in the doxology as in Revelation 4:11 and the addition of το κρατος (active power) in place of ισχυς (reserve of strength) in Revelation 5:12. ~A.T. Robertson (Word pictures)