• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Republicans won't talk about the articles...

Bob the Unbeliever

The impeachment process becomes more meaningful in the Senate, when the President will have a chance there to clarify his motives and defend his actions of exposing Ukrainian corruption and mishandling of U.S. foreign aid; I can't wait to see team Trump expose his accusers' s dishonesty and political motivations.

His motives don't matter: He broke the law. Multiple instances of Law-Breaking.

For that? He needs to be removed, and in a JUST world? Placed in prison for Traitors.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The really sick thing? If Obama had done 1/10 of the things we know Dump has done?
And here's the rub. I would have been disgusted beyond belief if any Democrats chose to ignore his crimes the way the Republicans are choosing to do. I would have voted for another candidate if any should show themselves to be as unworthy of the office as the Republicans are. I'm for truth and integrity first and foremost above political figures.

Not only impeached-- but likely dragged out onto the White House Lawn, and strung up from a nearby tree.

We have multiple examples of photos of Republican supporters doing exactly that in effigy.
I think we are just simply dealing with a different type of human. One that lacks any true moral center. Certainly, not what one would expect from someone identifying as a Christian. We just need to call it what it is.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The partisanship of the Republican Party has crossed the line into sickness a long, long time ago.

It is quite remarkable a fact, and bodes very ill indeed for the future of the USA.
Indeed. It smells of death. The bad news is, if we implode, as the Republicans are aiming at having exactly that happening, replacing a democracy with a dictatorship, the rest of the world is in for a ****storm from the fallout. Yippie.