• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Reason Saudi Arabia's Dispute with Canada Is All Wrong

Shad

Veteran Member
We are willing to surrender them if it will help ease tensions. You know, it's the least we could do. :)

My question is how did Nickelback escape the bus which sends our problem celebrates to Hollywood. This ruins the Canada record of sending our crazies south.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I was about to reply that Saudi Arabia's government will likely fail in a couple years.
Err, you did just reply to that effect. :) Personally, I don't see the house of Faud sinking anytime soon, though the present leader may go.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My question is how did Nickelback escape the bus which sends our problem celebrates to Hollywood. This ruins the Canada record of sending our crazies south.
But they screwed up by letting us have Leslie Nielsen.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
We are willing to surrender them if it will help ease tensions. You know, it's the least we could do. :)

Surrender them to Saudi Arabia? Wouldn't that violate several international conventions regarding the rules of war? The unimaginable, unconscionable cruelty. It would be using WMDs on them: Weapons of Musical Destruction.

Shad

Veteran Member
Wait! What? Nickelback is music? Since when?

Think of how many say the baby is talking when all it is doing is making grunts, whines and bubble noises. It's not really talking but far easier to say then "Hey look the baby is making random noises again". It's "music" like white noise is "music".

Shad

Veteran Member
Okay fine, but what about Celine Dion?

I would consider it in exchange for Alaska. I can't tolerate having Americans colder than Canadians. National image to maintain and all that.

Last edited: