• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Real Reason Liberals Drink Lattes

Are you for or against lattes?

• For

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Against

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I am not really into them. I find the prices at coffee shops to be outrageous and I am far too lazy to make one myself.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I once ate a bunch of dark chocolate covered espresso
beans one evening at work doing year end accounting.
I ate too many cuz I felt really jittery. It was horrible.
Never again!
Never again too many or never again even one? Or maybe you can't eat even one?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I like Mexican and Mesoamerican mochas. Dark coffee and dark cocoa with very little sugar, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and even a little cayenne pepper. Smells like christmas here.
I make it myself because I'm picky on the ratios.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Since I'm far-left, do I drink more lattes than your average liberal or do I drink coffee with more caffeine? This is a tricky question, one that I doubt I will ever find an answer to.

Shaul

Premium Member
There's no article. Its references and a summary on your link.

LGMNV39.jpg
Gee, I wonder what that “Get access” button does....
;)

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I drink them because I have a caffeine sensitivity and I have one shot instead of the standard two. Too much caffeine makes me paranoid, shaky, tired, angry and depressed.

That's why I don't drink them. I'm a super-chilled, easy going guy. But my job can be kinda combative at times.

So I need my dose myself up with some paranoia and edge.

It's kinda like a personal shock and awe tactic. 6 shots, chilled Dave is gone and 'What the hell do you mean you're missing the deadline' Dave is born complete with red-rimmed eyes and a penchant for stabbing people in the hand with a pencil if they look at me sideways.