• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Omg, its going around Facebook about a man named Joseph Kony, and saying they should capture him, but all I'm thinking is that they captured him last year. Hmmm...

I have the District Math Assessment tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. Dx
And I met with a Santana Highschool counselor today and I'm most likely to be in choir!! :D Yay me! ;D

Kerr

You know you have played too much zombie games when you are hungry and think:
"Mmmmmmmmmm.... brains"

Draka

Wonder Woman
Kindergarten round-up tonight. Son is looking forward to it, but I'm just wishing we lived in a different school area because I don't particularly care for the neighborhood elementary school here. If I lived just two blocks over he'd be going to a different school.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
My best friend, Allanis, calls her crush "It." Yesterday she asked me, "Where's It?" And I said, "Who, Michael? He's over there with his friends." She looked ever and said, "Ew." Yep, my best friend is weird.:)

I FINALLY finished the book I was reading after 4 weeks. -_- It's called Warriors: Secrets of the Forest. 3rd book in the series.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
The sky is somewhat cloudy today, mostly cloudy really; the same as it was yesterday. Having just woken up about 30 minutes ago, I am now going to go grab a cup of the coffee I started about 10 minutes ago.

There is a cat next to me.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Maybe you can make another one. :p

Not only did I make another one, I went a Double-Stuf better!

Look on the decuple-stuft Oreo, ye Mighty, and despair... and click, ye Mighty, for a bigger version:

The raw materials - five golden double-stuft Oreos! (the four calling birds, three French hens, etc. were omitted due to an oversight on my part)

The interim stage: two quadruple-stuft Oreos and a virgin double-stuft:

The final product! The decuple-stuft Golden Oreo (along with the cookie halves that weren't eaten during production of Gigantoreo):

And of course, all Oreos are fleeting, even decuple-stuft Oreos. As they say, sic transit Oreo:

Status
Not open for further replies.