• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
I'm going to Florida on Wednesday. I am just so glad that it's only for a week. I thoroughly HATE Florida. I'm so glad I moved to New Hampshire.

Renji

My cousins are all in our house. Now I have less 'privacy' and 'online life' because they always look when I'm doing any stuff...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am really liking my new job. I go to a storage shed to pick up my papers, cruise through the countryside for the most part, and go home. I also do not have to deal with customers, wear a uniform, adhere to ridiculous dress code rules, my boss is cool, and my route ends at state park that I get to see the sunrise over every morning. I have also seen several deer, fox, squirrel, and even a bald eagle. The only downside is that I drive about 100 miles a night, but I get paid more than enough to make up for it. And I am going to be making tips throughout this week. I already made 10 bucks, two mugs with some tea, and an oven mitt and a big bag of brownie mix.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
I am really liking my new job. I go to a storage shed to pick up my papers, cruise through the countryside for the most part, and go home. I also do not have to deal with customers, wear a uniform, adhere to ridiculous dress code rules, my boss is cool, and my route ends at state park that I get to see the sunrise over every morning. I have also seen several deer, fox, squirrel, and even a bald eagle. The only downside is that I drive about 100 miles a night, but I get paid more than enough to make up for it. And I am going to be making tips throughout this week. I already made 10 bucks, two mugs with some tea, and an oven mitt and a big bag of brownie mix.

I want that job :(

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I want that job
The only bad things is I'll be adding about 3,000 miles a month on my car, and it's already just over the 100,000 mile mark. I go through about 15 bucks a night on gas, but I make $650 every other week so it more than makes up for it.

Sententia

What if enlightenment justifies a regression to the more primitive and unenlightened self? Perhaps there was no enlightenment or is it something else?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
It has been raining here for days. There is flooding in our part of the state (but none near our house, unless you count the house behind us whose backyard is now a lake). Were going to have a wet, green Christmas this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.