• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
It snowed and I was sent home from work. The interstate was great but the secondary roads are truly a nightmare. People from this area, myself included, really don't know how to handle driving in this kind of weather. Winter can bite me.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In my speech class we voted on who had the best persuasive speech, informative speech, who was the best speaker, and so on. I was voted as having the best research, which came from a speech I done about the income distribution gap in America and how America is lagging behind the rest of the world in education, health, and vacation time. There were also alot of people that were certain I would win the best visual aids for the graphs and charts from those speeches but also for having pictures of several of Da Vinci's sketches when I gave a speech about him.

Phone sex
I like lesbian jam
I was quickly scrolling through, and what my eyes got out of those two posts had nothing to do with the jam food product.

Status
Not open for further replies.