• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji

interesting..... Tilapia is a kind/specie of fish. There are many in my country and it is actually delicious when fried or steamed.... My fave fish^^

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
well, i am a woman with glasses now. i should use my glasses when i read and use pc
Glasses aren't bad. Myself I think I look good with them, and I see them as a testament to the countless hours spent in front of books and computers reading and doing research.
Where I live actually got spared from the blunt force of the snow storm front and lake effect snow from Lake Michigan. The front barely put any snow on my porch, and the lake effect snow was just an inconvenience. However if you go to neighboring counties and cities, they got hammered. The lake effect snow seemed to split, dump alot of snow where it hit, and it left a middle path that was barely touched.
And this semester is over this week. I actually only have a monologue to memorize for my theatre class, as my history finals is open note/book so there is really no need to study especially when I already have a good idea at what the teacher will have on the test, one of my finals was two weeks ago, and the finals for my psych class is an "optional" speech. It is optional because if you already have an A in the class, and since there is no A+, A, or A-, the teachers own words were you don't have to worry about it. And I already have my A so no worries.

croak

Trickster
Finally back on. THE SNOW WAS AWESOME. But the Internet died. I'm using it in the city now; hopefully it works at home.

But did I say the snow was awesome? One whole entire day of it. Leaks in the house I could do without, though.

Sententia

Bill boards are going up everywhere. The end of the world is at hand and the bible lists the exact date: MAY 21, 2011

JUDGMENT DAY

End_of_the_World.gif

Sententia

On 12-13-2010 and 12-14-2010 I was very ill. On 12-15-2010 I woke up without a fever, refreshed and felt awesome. A miraculous recovery! Now that the eve of 12-15-2010 has arrived I still feel great. By tomorrow I am sure I will feel normal again. So I guess I only feel awesome after first feeling miserable or more accurately only when my previous state was not as good as my current state. (Which means I could go from normal to awesome but I dont think I could go from Awesome to more Awesome then that.)

Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.