• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardero

Citizen Mod
In one month mrscardero and I will be attending the Chiller Theater Convention during Halloween weekend. Guests stars include Ann Margaret (should I tell her that she was the one that decided my sexuality?), Peter Fonda, Patrick Stewart, (Scream Queen) Brinke Stevens, Richard Dreyfuss, Micky Rooney, (Black Belt Jones) Jim Kelly (very cool), Linda Blair, Tia Carrere, Barbera Feldon (agent 99), Micky Rooney, Davy Jones (Yeah! A Monkee), Bill Hinzman (the cemetery zombie from Night Of The Living Dead) Howard Hessman and Franche’ Coma (Misfits original guitarist). Rumors are circulating that mrscardero and I will be meeting up with RF member Robtex Sunday afternoon for a dinner before we return to New York.

Last edited:

Erebus

Our block has a fancy dress party coming up soon and I'll be going as Jekyll and Hyde (literally one half of me will be Jekyll and the other half will be Hyde) which gives me an excuse to wear my top hat and victorian shirt!

I never get to wear my top hat.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
methinks i should leave cream cakes alone at parties, especially before work. the two slices i had is having a small war in my tummy.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
All the candy corn last years was not returned to the factory so there may be a shortage this year. Apparently some wise cracker thought it would be funny to eat some of it, everything is okay though he had his stomach pumped, and managed to survive the ordeal. Seriously people, I know it's called candy corn, but it's not edible. I repeat, candy corn is not edible! That is all.

cardero

Citizen Mod
After a decisive two years I am finally sure that I want to add mrscardero to my friend list.

Last edited:

Morse

To Extinguish
Do it.

My announcement is, I just dropped a bowl of PB&J Oatmeal, and I scored a 97% on my Economics test, and a 81% on my Pre-Calculus test. Shameful....

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
My wife is amazing. She got me an anniversary present even though it isn't until the 31st. Her psychic power is the ability to find really cool obscure gifts for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.