• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm ready for Halloween again.
I still don't know what to dress up as though.
I think I'll dress up on Halloween forever.
I'll never be a grown up.
I refuse.

rojse

RF Addict
Aha.. Tetsuo!

The only fictional character remotely as cool as Tetsuo for an avatar would be Gully Foyle ("Stars My Destination" AKA "Tiger! Tiger!"), the word "NOMAD" carved on his face, accenuated with tiger-like streaks. Maybe I will find a picture of the graphic novel version of Gully Foyle for my next avatar.

But Tetsuo won because there are a variety of religious connotations to Tetsuo's story that Gully Foyle does not have.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I love cookies. :D I've got five chocolate chip cookies. The chewy kind. And chocolate milk. :D My skull cup has now had Mt. Dew, Water, and Chocolate Milk in it, all without me washing it once between, and within the span of 2 days. Don't worry though. I did rinse it out between the Dew and the water. I'm going to have to wash it before I use it again though. Milk is just something you cannot leave in your skull cup over-night and then use the cup again later. Did I tell you guys about my skull cup? I got it after Halloween last year. It was discounted because halloween was over, but I really liked it, so I got it, and now I use it all the time. It's clear and shaped like a skull and the handle is little bones. I think it's a really cool cup. It's made of plastic. I hope it never breaks. I'd have to buy a new one.

Erebus

I just want everybody to know that I HATE FACEBOOK CHAT!

Does it ever actually work for anybody else or does it only crash on me?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I just want everybody to know that I HATE FACEBOOK CHAT!

Does it ever actually work for anybody else or does it only crash on me?

It works for me, but that's what I DON'T like about it.
Any time I get on facebook, all of my stalkers start talking to me.
I've got my setting as offline most of the time...

cardero

Citizen Mod
After developing a meaningful relationship with the girl from our local GAMESTOP store I will be marrying her tomorrow.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My ankle hurts from when yesterday I fell off of the playground toy.
It's impossible for me to play at the playground without injuring myself.
I fell off of that thing four times. It was a weirdo circle thing that spun really fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.