• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
I don't drink coffee, I chew the beans. I am the only person I know who does that. I guess I am just better than everybody else
That is all, worthless underlings.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
If you are in New York:

Now your local on the 8's

Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumilations 4-6 inches.
Tonight sleet mix with rain overnight into Saturday morning.
Chance of precipition 85%.

Your weekly forcast

Sunday-Sunny
Monday-Sunny
Tuesday-Wintery mix

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Attention:

Southern Illinois is now experiencing phase 3 of a winter storm that has been dumping ice and sleet for the past 2 days. Since the family has been inside for this continual amount of time, we have been amusing ourselves with farting contests.

That is all.

Peace,
Mystic

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Attention:

Southern Illinois is now experiencing phase 3 of a winter storm that has been dumping ice and sleet for the past 2 days. Since the family has been inside for this continual amount of time, we have been amusing ourselves with farting contests.

That is all.

Peace,
Mystic

Sounds awfully gassy. Who's winning? Any of you wearing gas I masks? I remember those days. My cousin and I were having a farting contest and my mom came in the room and asked my cousin if she could put her shoes outside on the porch. :biglaugh:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Attention:

That is all.
Attention:

Southern Ontario is now experiencing the first phase of Mystic's winter storm. All local residents are advised to stock up on baked beans. These are to be used only in an emergency, once you've run out of other things to do.

That is all.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Sounds awfully gassy. Who's winning? Any of you wearing gas I masks? I remember those days. My cousin and I were having a farting contest and my mom came in the room and asked my cousin if she could put her shoes outside on the porch. :biglaugh:

Ha haaaa!

My husband is always the winner in farting contests, beer drinking, chess, writing names in the snow, and first-shooter games on the Xbox360. :bow:

I win at everything else, though.

That is all.

Peace,
Mystic

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm on the computer while my brother is packing his bags.

I'm trying to figure out how to steal his computer.

That is all.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
May I have your attention please. I shoveled twice already in the last 6 hours and it's time to shovel again....and again...and again...

That is all.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
you cannot have my attention.

I don't want your attention. :p

Attention please! It's YmirGF's Birthday today! Woo Hoo!!!

209214.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.