• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadzbiz

My orthopaedic surgeon confirmed today that I have a torn cartlidge and also that I have an extra bone behind my knee which isnot unique, but quite uncommon.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
My orthopaedic surgeon confirmed today that I have a torn cartlidge and also that I have an extra bone behind my knee which isnot unique, but quite uncommon.
The bone isn't retractable and made of adamantium, is it? :D Even if not, that's still pretty cool, provided it doesn't get in the way or damage other things in your knee - does it?

Too bad about the torn cartilage - I hope it heals quickly.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Attention All

Re: Tiger Cubs

Last week, I saw some tiger cubs on "Animal Planet". I never realized how cute tiger cubs were until that moment. I was like, "Eeeeeee, how cute!" I even wanted to wake my husband to show him. Then when I went to bed and my husband tossed and turned, I used that opportunity to tell him how cute the tiger cubs were. The next morning he said, "You know that in the middle of the night you were talking about tiger cubs?" I told him that I almost woke him to see them. He looked at me with disbelief. I live to see that look. :D

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
ATTN:

I had a nightmare full of murder last night.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

turk179

I smell something....
If one takes coffee with sugar, one does not like coffee at all!
I only like a little coffee and it's usually added in small amounts to a giant cup of cream and sugar:yes:.

Listen up people! I have an anouncement to make!

My nose is red and sore due to being constantly abused by mean nasty tissue paper!

Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.