• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
BANANA1.png
And they make atheists cry for definitively proving the god of the Bible is real.

Shadow Wolf

Blueberries are wonderful. I eat them in yogurt and hot oat bran for breakfast and feed them to our dog who, like me, savories their taste and health properties.

BlueberryBenefitGraphics-e1688731482987.jpg
All you need to know about them is they are good. Now shut up and eat them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just made a sensible suggestion to resolve an issue. I'm guessing 50/50 odds that others will see it as sensible as well.

Shadow Wolf

I aint a redneck. The sweat of my job (and it has been buckets lately), a job removed from normal working class standards, a job that doesn't even have a window to look out of for me to get sunburned, has made me a green neck.
Green necks are weird, strange outcasts amd gets stuck working hard by being their for clientele rather than managers amd a corporation, and prefers to work alone.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
I aint a redneck. The sweat of my job (and it has been buckets lately), a job removed from normal working class standards, a job that doesn't even have a window to look out of for me to get sunburned, has made me a green neck.
Green necks are weird, strange outcasts amd gets stuck working hard by being their for clientele rather than managers amd a corporation, and prefers to work alone.
My neck is kinda green from hair dye.

I'd love some coworkers, but no one wants to sign up for that.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
You need a nearby college with a strong psychology department and eager students wanting to know what the real world is like.
"View crazy people in their natural environment"

The house alone is enough to make people do a double take...

Shadow Wolf

"View crazy people in their natural environment"

The house alone is enough to make people do a double take...
I don't know. The War Lord himself may be rather good for the field as he cast aside those who are unfit for the field amd sends them running to another major.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

A park visitor said she took the photographs in the park earlier this month, showing a fuzzy white youngster being nuzzled by its dark brown mother. Park officials said this week that they hadn’t yet spotted a white calf in the sprawling park in Wyoming and Montana, home to about 5,000 bison, also called American buffalo.

Yellowstone_Park-White_Buffalo_11175.jpg

The Yellowstone calf, with its black nose and eyes, is not albino, said Jim Matheson, executive director of the National Bison Association.

There’s a third possibility: A light-colored calf could be the result of a bison crossed with a white domestic cow. In that case, the calf may be light tan-colored, with brown eyes and a black or brown nose, said Derr.

Matheson said that it’s unclear how often white bison calves are born in the wild.

“We just don’t know how often it happens because we’ve never tracked this in history,” he said.

For more than 2,000 years, Lakota (Sioux) elders have been passing the legend of the White Buffalo Calf Woman to younger generations. The legend tells of a time when the Lakota had lost their ability to pray to the Creator. A young woman in shining white buckskin appeared to teach the people to pray during seven sacred rites, and she gave them the White Buffalo Calf Chanupa, or pipe, which played an important role in each of the rites. As she left, she told them that she would return to establish peace, harmony and balance.

Then she rolled on the earth four times, and each time she appeared as a buffalo of a different color (red and brown, then yellow, then black), finishing this display as a white buffalo calf. Today, the Sioux, Cherokee, Commanche and Navajo celebrate the birth of a white buffalo as a sacred omen indicating that their prayers had been heard and portending much better times.

So the birth of a Great White Buffalo is a good omen.

Shadow Wolf

that was your first mistake
Yes. The more entrenched into a beurocracy one finds oneself the less likely reasonable solutions will work amd thr more likely you'll need a bear on a warpath so the sensible thing finally gets done.