• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Cheap Trick is definitely the most disappointing show I've seen. They sounded good, but all they did was stand there and play. I realized at some point there is no show.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Cheap Trick is definitely the most disappointing show I've seen. They sounded good, but all they did was stand there and play. I realized at some point there is no show.
the Cars were equally disappointing for the same reason

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
the Cars were equally disappointing for the same reason
That's always disappointing. I saw Puddle of Mudd put on a decent show despite the singer (I forget his name) obviously being very sick. He stormed off stage after some tech problems, then minutes later came back out and did an awesome performance of TNT and you tell dude was putting everything he didn't have into it.
What's their excuse for just standing around and playing?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
catband.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's always disappointing. I saw Puddle of Mudd put on a decent show despite the singer (I forget his name) obviously being very sick. He stormed off stage after some tech problems, then minutes later came back out and did an awesome performance of TNT and you tell dude was putting everything he didn't have into it.
What's their excuse for just standing around and playing?
got dragged to a Grateful Dead concert.... was not a fan when I got there, I disliked them when I left.... they just stood there and played, no interaction with the audience at all..they played a long time..... but I just wanted it to end..... the cars only played 40 minutes and left, the Dead played close to 3 hours