• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
They can be klutzes too

8586ee0f4714ef4b_fgqjgOM_-_Imgur.gif

028d9d91_edit_img_cover_file_2902451_1406653242_H4ggldd_-_Imgur.gif
Tubby critter...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
56F, cloudy and windy today..... weird for February in my area..... tomorrow, 22F rain and snow...... typical for February in my area..... so winter is making an appearance.... the last day of February.... and its a Leap Year too.... Otherwise it would be the first day of March

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Why does no one ever say "George Washington Hung Out Here for the Weekend"???
A town I lived in when I was in Massachusetts once had a pub that Washington slept in..... however it got in the way of a development so they moved it across the street..... they were going to restore it and use it for tourist tyep stuff.... then they got into ta fund raiser to restore it..... then they put it on the back burner (no pun intended)......then they stop taking care of it.... then it burned down..... last I knew the site was covered with trees... But then the same town tore down the house Eli Whitney was born in and but a school on the site.....so I guess that should not be a surprise that the pub burned down

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A town I lived in when I was in Massachusetts once had a pub that Washington slept in..... however it got in the way of a development so they moved it across the street..... they were going to restore it and use it for tourist tyep stuff.... then they got into ta fund raiser to restore it..... then they put it on the back burner (no pun intended)......then they stop taking care of it.... then it burned down..... last I knew the site was covered with trees... But then the same town tore down the house Eli Whitney was born in and but a school on the site.....so I guess that should not be a surprise that the pub burned down
One thing I hate about America is how it always tears down the old to build new.