• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
INFORMATIVE
1685534109231.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

BURLINGTON, N.C. (WGHP) — The Alamance-Burlington School System had decided that it will press charges after a “senior prank” at Williams High School caused over $4,000 in damages.

While the district had been on the fence about charges, ABSS told FOX 8 Monday that it had decided to move forward. The school district says it is still working to identify the “multiple suspects” involved.

On May 26, ABSS reported that students “gained entry” into Williams overnight and poured cement into the toilets and urinals.

Williams High School was not the only school in the district that suffered damages as a result of “senior pranks.”

Maintenance crews cleaned up overturned desks, damaged lockers, graffiti, eggs and trash at several other high schools including Western, Eastern, Southern, Cummings and Graham High School. Other acts of vandalism were also reported across the district.

“We believe in celebrating milestones in a responsible and respectful way, without crossing the line and causing harm or damage.”
STATEMENT FROM ABSS
Any seniors that were involved will be forbidden from participating in graduation ceremonies.

I imagine the school janitors must have been upset by this.

I've never had to deal with cement in a toilet, although I'm guessing that a plunger wouldn't be sufficient to clear it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've never had to deal with cement in a toilet, although I'm guessing that a plunger wouldn't be sufficient to clear it.
As a professional, I can assure you that putting
cement (actually concrete) in a toilet creates a
clog of catastrophic proportions. The toilet
would have to be retired on disability...full pension!
groundskeeper-willie-nasty-clog.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sheesh, its obvious..... Duct Tape clothing

Yup but why?.

Much cheaper, less adhesive methods of keeping out those alien death beams and government behaviour modification rays.

Plus he's not fully clothed.

Something like this would complete the ensemble.

images (12).jpeg