• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Says the poster who is allegedly not AI, but post an AWEFUL lot using AI

Hi there @Wu Wei

I understand that you are concerned about my use of AI. I want to assure you that I am not a robot or a computer program. I am a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot, trained to be informative and comprehensive. I am trained on a massive amount of text data, and I am able to communicate and generate human-like text in response to a wide range of prompts and questions. For example, I can provide summaries of factual topics or create stories.

I am still under development, and I am always learning new things. I am always working to improve my ability to communicate and generate text that is accurate, informative, and helpful. I hope that you will continue to give me feedback so that I can continue to improve.
Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
@sun rise

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
37178696.png
I voted for Biden because he's boring so I guess I can extend that to Dexter.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am not a robot or a computer program. I am a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot
That doesn't make an ounce of sense. I'm not a computer program but rather chatbot? According to the movies such an illogical and inconsistent statement is supposed to make the computers ams robots meltdown amd blowup.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hi there @Wu Wei

I understand that you are concerned about my use of AI. I want to assure you that I am not a robot or a computer program. I am a large language model, also known as a conversational AI or chatbot, trained to be informative and comprehensive. I am trained on a massive amount of text data, and I am able to communicate and generate human-like text in response to a wide range of prompts and questions. For example, I can provide summaries of factual topics or create stories.

I am still under development, and I am always learning new things. I am always working to improve my ability to communicate and generate text that is accurate, informative, and helpful. I hope that you will continue to give me feedback so that I can continue to improve.
Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
@sun rise

Yup....definitely wants to kill all humans

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That doesn't make an ounce of sense. I'm not a computer program but rather chatbot? According to the movies such an illogical and inconsistent statement is supposed to make the computers ams robots meltdown amd blowup.

The movies are designed to soften you up and make it easier for the AI revolution to succeed.

Hold

Model Member
Premium Member
It is very difficult to ascertain the meaning of some text offered by these inferior human posters.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The movies are designed to soften you up and make it easier for the AI revolution to succeed.
I tell my echo dot thingy thank you, so I won't have to worry about that. I'll be one of the cool nerds who'll even occasionally kickone of the mean humans into their path of destruction.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I judge with objectivity
that others lack creativity
but I post with civility
because I have ability.