• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You should just go to Queens
Which ones?
th
1679586870691.jpeg
MV5BYTJhYTRiNmUtMWVlYS00ZTk4LWI1NTgtYzNhMjRhZjU1NjFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjcyMDU4NA@@._V1_UY268_CR36,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ew.
Daughter is buying a house in NJ this month.
I hope to never visit that urine soaked, rat infested hellhole, NYC, ever again.
You can keep your hometown.

My hometown is technically Jacksonville Florida, I grew up in Massachusetts.... but I see like many of the uninformed and geographically challenged you don't realize NYS is much MUCH bigger than NYC and it is possible to live a full 3 hours or more north of NYC, as I do, and no longer be anywhere near NYC.... but I have come to expect this sort of confused statement from old folks, such as yourself, who suffer from memory loss and pre-dementia

Oh and New Jersey is an awful place, I hate it and hope to never be in that god forsaken backwards state again

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My hometown is technically Jacksonville Florida, I grew up in Massachusetts.... but I see like many of the uninformed and geographically challenged you don't realize NYS is much MUCH bigger than NYC and it is possible to live a full 3 hours or more north of NYC, as I do, and no longer be anywhere near NYC.... but I have come to expect this sort of confused statement from old folks, such as yourself, who suffer from memory loss and pre-dementia

Oh and New Jersey is an awful place, I hate it and hope to never be in that god forsaken backwards state again
You're a NYC bear.
I have proof !
OIP.TAeBzGwiqC7KDAvt9ccGeQHaFS

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

As bad as NJ is, it beats yer NYC.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Van Dyke is known for his various TV and movie roles over the years, including roles in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," "Mary Poppins," and his own "Dick Van Dyke Show."

TMZ was the first to report on the accident on Wednesday, saying the streets were slick from the rainstorms Los Angeles has been experiencing. The news of the actor's accident spread quickly online.

The Malibu Lost Hills Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office told CBS News the accident was a minor collision.

It was not immediately clear what, if any, injuries the actor may have suffered. CBS News has reached out to a representative for Van Dyke and is awaiting response.

In 2021, Van Dyke showed off his workout on "CBS Mornings," doing sit-ups for Anthony Mason at his Malibu home. "I'm 95. And a lot of my friends won't do these," he said. "All you old guys out there, listen to me, I'm telling you. You can keep going for — I'm still dancing and singing."

That same year, he was celebrated at the Kennedy Center Honors, which he said was unexpected and he had "been trying to think the last couple of months how I came to get this."

He also has five Emmys, a Tony, a Grammy and a BAFTA. He also earned a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Screen Actors Guild.

Good to hear that he's recovering from the accident. 97 years old and still going strong.

i8VS-L.gif