• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've been drinking regular spiced Captian Morgan, which I have just decided after drinking it for many years I don't like it anymore because of that wood taste.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
@Revoltingest, for all the anger you have aimed at me you should mail me some cases of Faygo as your apology to make up for your deeds.
I want some cream soda, Rock n Rye, cotton candy, black cherry and even some Red Pop sounds nice.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't know how or why, but now I'm seeing adds about the "dangers" of Critical Race Theory and how to fight against it.
I'm working on a new gimmick, a new character of artistic expression, the Chicken Hunter but all these algorithms as of late wanna hickify me and turn me into a chicken.
They've also shown me some anti-trans stuff. Any day now I expect anti-autism crap despite me liking both Gary Numan and Eminem and being autosric myself.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm going to go dig out the drain, at the end of my driveway, that the snow plow buried

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest, for all the anger you have aimed at me you should mail me some cases of Faygo as your apology to make up for your deeds.
I want some cream soda, Rock n Rye, cotton candy, black cherry and even some Red Pop sounds nice.
Anger at you?
I'm occasionally disappointed in your progress as
my sidekick, but as your mentor, I've no anger.

Wu Wei

He'd never allow others to maul for him.
But he might want us to slow the prey down, eg, trip'm.

Well in all honesty, it just depends on who is slower.... the one you are to slow down... or you..... I mean why do you think there was a job opening in the first place.....

Wu Wei

I watched "Everything Everywhere All At Once" while on vacation last week.... and even though I am a big Michelle Yeoh fan, I can honestly say I wish I hadn't seen it at all.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well in all honesty, it just depends on who is slower.... the one you are to slow down... or you..... I mean why do you think there was a job opening in the first place.....
My knees are in mint condition.
So other targets will be closer too you.

Wu Wei

My knees are in mint condition.
So other targets will be closer too you.
you said you didn't want the job, you were fired, and you could always show your incompetence by tripping.... it is easy to do when you 2 legged meat bags run in the woods