• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mrs Wu paid Delta for round trip tickets to Alaska for a summer vacation..... after she made the reservations and confirmed the reservations they instantaneously changed the boarding time...... now a month later, after all other plans are made with connections to a cruise....the changed the date of the flight to a day earlier.... that we can't do, work conflicts and no hotel reservation to spend the night there...Then as she is talking to them about this she discovers that they changed are return flight to a day earlier.....we won't even be there.... and now they don't want to refund any money.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Mrs Wu paid Delta for round trip tickets to Alaska for a summer vacation..... after she made the reservations and confirmed the reservations they instantaneously changed the boarding time...... now a month later, after all other plans are made with connections to a cruise....the changed the date of the flight to a day earlier.... that we can't do, work conflicts and no hotel reservation to spend the night there...Then as she is talking to them about this she discovers that they changed are return flight to a day earlier.....we won't even be there.... and now they don't want to refund any money.....
As a bear, how do you fit on a plane? With bad knees, how does it not nearly kill you being on one?o_O

Stonetree

Model Member
Premium Member
Sounds like a problem for the misses.
After I posted a 'ha ha' frubal, I remembered at some time ago.... don't know if it was at RF or another forum site....the staff removing the funny frubal due to it being overused as an insult. ....Do you remember that..?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
After I posted a 'ha ha' frubal, I remembered at some time ago.... don't know if it was at RF or another forum site....the staff removing the funny frubal due to it being overused as an insult. ....Do you remember that..?
Wasn't here, though they made against the rules to abuse the funny rating like that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Jugallo Championship Wrestling, guy comes out with a Confederate flag and Confederate flag jacket, and the crowd is throwing all kinds of **** at him, pelting him with lots of different stuff, even knocking the mic out of his hand, there's chairs being thrown at him, someone even found a big stick to throw at him. It was really funny.
There's only been two other crowd reactions I've seen, and both times involved the crowd burying everyone in the ring with chairs.