• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hey, cut'r some slack!
She's a sidekick in training.
And once she becomes good at arching, we'll be enemies.
Just like how Virgil turned on The Million Dollar Man.
(Wrestling trivia there.)
It would have been GREAT had Ted Debiase voiced a villian on Venture Broths. Replacing St. Cloud would with a villian based on him might just rival Red Death.
Amd if I was your sidekick, this is me. I won't settle for less drama than Paul Bearer betraying the Undertaker.
But we can work together against Vince. I'd be ok with that. But he can flash incinerate people with his highly radioactive arrogance and his Machiavallianism is also known as a weapon of mass destruction. But I'm not your side kick. I need skulls and black and spikes and darkness. You need rust.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It would have been GREAT had Ted Debiase voiced a villian on Venture Broths. Replacing St. Cloud would with a villian based on him might just rival Red Death.
No, St Cloud's character is perfectly voiced.
Debiase would be too manly.

Amd if I was were your sidekick, this is me. I won't settle for less drama than Paul Bearer betraying the Undertaker.
But we can work together against Vince. I'd be ok with that. But he can flash incinerate people with his highly radioactive arrogance and his Machiavallianism is also known as a weapon of mass destruction. But I'm not your side kick. I need skulls and black and spikes and darkness. You need rust.
Fixed.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The Surf Lifesaving Australia Policy on change rooms states members should "not shower or change at the same time as supervising groups of children."

It also states that members should "not undress and avoid using a changing room with a child unless there are other people present."

Terrigal SLSC spokesperson Julie Redfern has defended her club's policy.

"We've been getting complaints for many, many years around children being exposed to naked adults in our shower area," she said.

1680225979818.png

I thought Australia was one of those liberal "clothing optional" countries.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No, St Cloud's character is perfectly voiced.
Debiase would be too manly.
But he could buy St Cloud and have the best evil laugh in the show. Amd then he could buy Rusty and have a good ole fashioned slobber knocker with Brock. He'd tried to buy Killinger but that's redundant and he's tye evil Mary Poppins so it's just awkward. And who do you think invests in the Investor's investors?
The Mighty Monarch though is not for sale. His tendencies to be oppositionally defiant would have him eating a bowl of dirt before he lets Debiase finance the reconstruction of his Cacoon.
Just rest assured you'd rather have me working with you than for you. And people might bother you for praising your alleged pity and being a great person and hiring an otherwise unhirable unhinged nut that clearly no one else would hire except you and the Two Ton Nerd. But this new gimmick is heavily based on and rooted in horrorcore rap so he may not even hire me with this one.
It would have been a good arch for Jonas Jr. Mr. Clean Mouth saying you shouldn't say that vs Ms Venom Tongue spitting lyrics of a very highly controversial music genre. I was gonna do that, and during breaks micro-arch Rusty by slapping him for being a richy douche. I don't think Brock would mind fhat as it's just as slap and even he can't say Rusty is a good person.
And then taunt the Monarch withdouble entendre laced language about how I arched both older Venture Brothers at the same time.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

MLB has added a pitch clock?

MLB introduced the pitch clock this season to speed the pace of play. Players have 30 seconds to resume play between batters. Between pitches, pitchers have 15 seconds with nobody on and 20 seconds if there is a baserunner. Batters must be in the box and alert to the pitcher with at least eight seconds on the clock.

When a pitcher fails to throw a pitch in time, the penalty is an automatic ball. When a batter isn’t ready in time, it’s an automatic strike.

I wonder how long this will last. It doesn't seem to give them enough time.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I need to write a song about a kitchen and all it's utensils. Because, yes, those isles can be a lot of fun for me and all those girlhood dreams coming true and me being happy being barefoot in the kitchen with a guy. Or gal, I don't have to be picky.
Make him a sandwich? Sure thing! Right away and happily and delightfully!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But he could buy St Cloud and have the best evil laugh in the show. Amd then he could buy Rusty and have a good ole fashioned slobber knocker with Brock. He'd tried to buy Killinger but that's redundant and he's tye evil Mary Poppins so it's just awkward. And who do you think invests in the Investor's investors?
The Mighty Monarch though is not for sale. His tendencies to be oppositionally defiant would have him eating a bowl of dirt before he lets Debiase finance the reconstruction of his Cacoon.

Just rest assured you'd rather have me working with you than for you. And people might bother you for praising your alleged pity and being a great person and hiring an otherwise unhirable unhinged nut that clearly no one else would hire except you and the Two Ton Nerd. But this new gimmick is heavily based on and rooted in horrorcore rap so he may not even hire me with this one.
It would have been a good arch for Jonas Jr. Mr. Clean Mouth saying you shouldn't say that vs Ms Venom Tongue spitting lyrics of a very highly controversial music genre. I was gonna do that, and during breaks micro-arch Rusty by slapping him for being a richy douche. I don't think Brock would mind fhat as it's just as slap and even he can't say Rusty is a good person.
And then taunt the Monarch withdouble entendre laced language about how I arched both older Venture Brothers at the same time.
You're re-writing the characters!
The voices are all perfect as they are, especially...
Brock Samson
Byron Orpheus
The Master
H.E.L.P.eR
Augustus St Cloud
Colonel Horace Gentleman
The Monarch
Dr Mrs The Monarch
Henry Killinger
Henchman 24

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You're re-writing the characters!
The voices are all perfect as they are, especially...
Brock Samson
Byron Orpheus
The Master
H.E.L.P.eR
Augustus St Cloud
Colonel Horace Gentleman
The Monarch
Dr Mrs The Monarch
Henry Killinger
Henchman 24
I didn't rewrite any. Just saying a Debiase villian would have been great.
Amd why you don't want me as your side kick. There's a real chance I'll go Leatherface on someone.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Old dinosaur machines are old dinosaur machines, Revvy Jr. Your big bear hide exceeds capacity limits, you wreck them, give it @Revoltingest so he can have the engine and do it again and do it again tomorrow.

He wouldn't want the engines I would have, they're to new.... and/or gas powered.....

BMW_R32_vl_TCE.jpg

1959_Willys-Jeep_CJ-5_1.jpg

lv0117-262839_2@2x.jpg

1680285963146.jpeg