• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Anger at you?
I'm occasionally disappointed in your progress as
my sidekick, but as your mentor, I've no anger.
You're my #1 hater here, by a margin of three times more anger aimed at me than your closest competitor. Three times, and we this new system still has that killer chemical new forum smell to it!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
clipimage-640eec19784ed__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
NAH, you got laid off.... once you fired @Revoltingest there was no one left for you to supervise so you job was eliminated
I want my money! Give me my money! Where's my money at? I see you had money for a vacation and you're telling me no? Me? No? And if you think what I learned from a baby on how to handle those cheapos who don't wanna pay they owe is bad, I also have learned from a couple of widely hated wicked clowns.
Making me a bear skin cloak from your hide and wearing in front of your still living carcass is gonna be the least of your concerns if you don't pay me what you owe!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't remember doing this but apparently at some point in the past I bought the South Park movie musical on the Amazon video thingy. It must have been on super sale or something because I normally don't do that.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I want my money! Give me my money! Where's my money at? I see you had money for a vacation and you're telling me no? Me? No? And if you think what I learned from a baby on how to handle those cheapos who don't wanna pay they owe is bad, I also have learned from a couple of widely hated wicked clowns.
Making me a bear skin cloak from your hide and wearing in front of your still living carcass is gonna be the least of your concerns if you don't pay me what you owe!

Delete if from the money you WILL owe me when I retire that you are trying to get out of

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're my #1 hater here, by a margin of three times more anger aimed at me than your closest competitor. Three times, and we this new system still has that killer chemical new forum smell to it!
No, I'm your #1 archer here...which is an
odd relationship for a sidekick & mentor.