• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
funny-kids-alternative-names-for-things-3-62f4bcb6a96f4__700.jpg

90 Extremely Accurate And Hilarious Names Kids Have Come Up With For Everyday Items

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I once worked with a woman who was a nurse from Norway. She spoke so many different languages it was obscene. Ironically the only European language she didn't speak was Finnish....and that is all her visiting in-laws spoke...and her husband was out of town.... but back to the point of this post....she also had traveled all over the place so I asked her which did she like better, the Parisian French or the Montreal French...she said Montreal French by far.... she thought the Parisians could be rather rude. But she did add the French folk outside of Paris and in the countryside were rather nice...but she still preferred Montreal

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I once worked with a woman who was a nurse from Norway. She spoke so many different languages it was obscene. Ironically the only European language she didn't speak was Finnish....and that is all her visiting in-laws spoke...and her husband was out of town.... but back to the point of this post....she also had traveled all over the place so I asked her which did she like better, the Parisian French or the Montreal French...she said Montreal French by far.... she thought the Parisians could be rather rude. But she did add the French folk outside of Paris and in the countryside were rather nice...but she still preferred Montreal
What about the froggies in Quebec?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ever watch the TV series 'Alone'. I never did before today...and you know what...those folks are nuts