• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?" - Charles Schulz

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
The bear is mailing in his posts.....he must have some cub running a loop of these stupid quotes. I have never reported him to the staff before but there is always a first time!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
FJevH9cWQAk0GYE

FACEBOOK mysterious robot eyeball tracks where person looking...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." - Oscar Wilde

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
After changing my cars master cylinder, I got stuck with hella stubborn air in the system. So I took it to a shop. And wow I can tell a major huge difference between actual bleeding equipment and a traditional home bleeding methods. They also found the front shocks are bad, explaining the vibration every other mechanic explained as high mileage. And gave me bad news the drum brakes need replaced.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
After changing my cars master cylinder, I got stuck with hella stubborn air in the system. So I took it to a shop. And wow I can tell a major huge difference between actual bleeding equipment and a traditional home bleeding methods. They also found the front shocks are bad, explaining the vibration every other mechanic explained as high mileage. And gave me bad news the drum brakes need replaced.

That car is a money sink