• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How to entertain a cat

tumblr_ooepeweDJx1tv1bhvo1_400.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I’m just weirded out,

You'll fit right in with bored, mauling bears with knee problems, a prolific pontificating poster, a golden retriever and oddballs of all stripes.

Only normal people find this place a challenge. The rest of us just adjust and annoy others when the spirit moves us.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You'll fit right in with bored, mauling bears with knee problems, a prolific pontificating poster, a golden retriever and oddballs of all stripes.

Only normal people find this place a challenge. The rest of us just adjust and annoy others when the spirit moves us.

I resemble that remark.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Tesla needs a tax cut and a government bailout.
Telsa needs a legal walloping for their self driving program. We didn't consent to partaking of their testing amd tweaking and fine tuning and finalizing it, we are not aware when it's happening, amd they are far from finished and aren't too great at being safe. California is legally slapping them for their cars hitting parked cop cars. The paywall features are fueled by greed. And having to go to authorized mechanics or risk being booted off the premium charging network should have them scorned as an unethical company worthy of death.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Telsa needs a legal walloping for their self driving program. We didn't consent to partaking of their testing amd tweaking and fine tuning and finalizing it, we are not aware when it's happening, amd they are far from finished and aren't too great at being safe. California is legally slapping them for their cars hitting parked cop cars.
Is Tesla's overall accident rate actually worse than
other cars generally? This would be useful info.
The paywall features are fueled by greed. And having to go to authorized mechanics or risk being booted off the premium charging network should have them scorned as an unethical company worthy of death.
My solution is simple.
Don't buy a Tesla.