• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
For those sitting around waiting:

6148547b17176_o1yuvrvptlsy__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You forgot the Chinese Dao (Which translates to knife)

41PChmnNLaL._AC_SX425_.jpg
Amd throwing knives, butter knives, pocket knives, butcher knives, diving knives, putty knives, box cutter, injection knives, ballistic knives, triblade knives, Xacto knives, and scapels.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Amd throwing knives, butter knives, pocket knives, butcher knives, diving knives, putty knives, box cutter, injection knives, ballistic knives, triblade knives, Xacto knives, and scapels.

True...but those are not over 30 inches long...a regular Dao is,

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't think I like the idea of having significant power over another. I'm supposed to be an immovable object and thorn to power. Just the idea of this is weird.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Prayer for Atheists

Legend has it that the physicist Niels Bohr had a horseshoe hanging above his door. A colleague asked him why, to which he responded, “it’s for luck.” The colleague then asked him if he believed in luck. Bohr reassured him that as a scientist he did not believe in luck. Puzzled, the colleague asked again why Bohr had the horseshoe hanging above his door. Bohr responded, “I’m told that you don’t have to believe in order for it to work.”

Bohr may not have realised it, but the same is true of prayer. We are not talking about being agnostic. The agnostic’s prayer is like watering an apparently dead plant. The plant probably will not respond, but it seems worth a try. For the atheist, such as myself, there is no great chance that God is listening or will respond, but that does not matter. One does not need to believe in God for prayer to work.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This would be a great graphic for the side of Mr Van.
Alas, gifs cannot be painted on. And it would be spendy.
But it would sure entertain at engine shows.
R.65bd7f7a2d2621b37927969c7c244351