• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The really good thing is that ticks have stopped their relentless attacks, whether or not its truly Fall, yet.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
drive.jpg

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I think if I sacrifice my Saturday's social activities up until maybe 8pm and just work on schoolwork I might be able to get caught up and actually enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'm already ready for thanksgiving break haha

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Tuesday i get a coloscopie and gastroscopie, really looking forward to it... Not. Starting today an a strict low residue diet.

Hard cheese on white bread for breakfast with a weak black coffee

Clear vegetable soup and white bread croutons for lunch

And i can gorge myself on poached white fish and white rice for dinner. Without desert.

And i have Sunday and Monday to go on this regime (arggggg) before starving myself for 18 hours.

Not sure i can make it...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I think if I sacrifice my Saturday's social activities up until maybe 8pm and just work on schoolwork I might be able to get caught up and actually enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'm already ready for thanksgiving break haha

Good luck.