• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We have an apple tree growing in a big pot in the courtyard. It's never produced fruit before this year but since march we have been watching 56 little apples grow.

55 little apples

54, 53, 52,... 49, 48.

Today we discovered where the apples are magically disappearing to.

One of the stray cats is plucking apples and using them as a ball to play with.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
We have an apple tree growing in a big pot in the courtyard. It's never produced fruit before this year but since march we have been watching 56 little apples grow.

55 little apples

54, 53, 52,... 49, 48.

That's better than what my grandma's dog used to do.

It acted a bit different, and I believe it would eat the pears.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

55 little apples

54, 53, 52,... 49, 48.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't look at me...

I didn't until you said that.

I have an old flip phone, and watching my nephew try to figure out how to call his mom on it was hilarious. He opened it, ignored the buttons, and started impatiently tapping the screen with his fingers. "Your phone is broken!" he tells me.

He can't figure out why his older sister and I are about in tears with laughter.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I hadn't been feeling good the last few days. With the antibiotics kicking in, I'm starting to feel better.

Unfortunately, housework doesn't pause, and now I have a ton of it to catch up with. Guess I know where my Sunday's going.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Wu Wei really likes pie.
giphy.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I had 21 alerts in my alerts folder. I think the most I've had was something like 39, after I hadn't logged in for a few days.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I think a different cat other than the usual suspect has a UTI. It must be a sympathy one; she hasn't gotten one in a couple years, neither had I. Guess its time to call the vet tomorrow.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I may not do a lot of deep thinking today.

I'll have a day where I feel like being serious, and a day where I take it easy. Today I feel is one of those days where it makes more sense to take it a bit easy for me. It's not turning out too serious a day in real life, for me, so I'm just not going to force the day to be a serious one.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares has been playing on his brother's computer looking at googlemaps for almost two hours...

Nothing thrown, nothing broken, no one harassed... Very strange indeed.

Quiet isn't something that happens often here.