• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Just trying to shake this bad mood I'm in right now.
Sometimes there's a lot to shake off

b064b93eb08507f129f75cc55d1d3a6b.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was just outside and saw some guy operating a forklift next door. He was loading a rather large contraption on to a flatbed truck. I wanted to film it with my cellphone, just in case he screwed up and I could upload to the forklift fail site. But I didn't have my phone. It was just as well, since he didn't screw up. He loaded it on there without incident.

giphy.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I was just outside and saw some guy operating a forklift next door. He was loading a rather large contraption on to a flatbed truck. I wanted to film it with my cellphone, just in case he screwed up and I could upload to the forklift fail site. But I didn't have my phone. It was just as well, since he didn't screw up. He loaded it on there without incident.

giphy.gif

Ooops

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

giphy.gif
Wurds and stuff and more werds and a dumbass huhuhuh hu huh huh huh.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'd like to just say it now, I was way ahead of the trend of using a picture of me as an avatar here.
I might revert to wolf form over it.