• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Deidre

There are some good ones. The section for sections. The new section where @Revoltingest makes his posts on engines, made as a special DIR so we can opt out of reading them if we get burnt out. The section where we cast spells to bring back the members missing in action. Some good sections.
On my journey back to my faith now, I cast two spells. Nothing elaborate, more like incantations. I believe I posted about that experience on this very forum. Good times. lol I was into the LHP back then.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
On my journey back to my faith now, I cast two spells. Nothing elaborate, more like incantations. I believe I posted about that experience on this very forum. Good times. lol I was into the LHP back then.

I'm into Left Hand Path. Left Hand Path Hindu, daughter of Shiva. My practices are really mild though, Left Hand Path just allows me the freedom to explore my thoughts to a greater degree and try new things. By new things, I'll briefly explain... and say that I often dance as a form of prayer. I guess it makes sense in a way, considering Shiva is a bit of a dancer as well - lol. That and the philosophies get a bit different with Left Hand Path, the mindset - sometimes it works for someone, but not for everyone.

I enjoy hearing about most religions. I get a little triggered hearing long stories about modern, post-Trump evangelical movement Christianity sometimes because I've had some really bad experiences there, though. There was this evangelical leader who once tried to do a type of conversion therapy on me. I do like genuine, pre-Trump, old fashioned, sweet tea conservatism though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Wait. Ben Affleck and J Lo are back together? :facepalm: J Lo never learns, she is a magnet for emotionally unavailable men, it seems.
Ben Assfleck and Jennifer Lopez and taco flavored kisses!
mgid:arc:content:shared.southpark.us.en:7f5950bb-571a-4984-b02c-bba5f91c5720

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I determined I can't be mad at my parents for not really knowing who I am. I never let them in enough to learn.
But they aren't learning who I am now, and every now and then something will be said that confirms they still see me as Old Indiana Me.
So, yeah, I'm not happy that they keep getting me wrong and assuming I'm still someone who is basically dead and gone at this point. And it's not like they don't have constant visual reminders. Like how Old Me only wore pants if required and never wore a belt, but New California Me hardly ever wears anything but pants out the door and has some belts that are worn.
I curse people for letting covid get bad. So far I'm 2/2 on looking at moving to LA just before covid gets bad. I plan on finding other sources of income once I'm there, but I can't get to an expensive place like that and have my primary source of income yanked from me. So, curse those who let it get bad again. Because I need insurance that will actually cover things and providers who know what they're doing. And because I need out of here. Strangers treat me better.