• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've been trying to think of the most destructive, vile thing I can imagine. The best I can come off with is a cult that wants the end times to happen so is shaping the present/future to be exactly like the very worst prophecies to fulfill them. And they do so while not wearing pants.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have had to wear those things on 3 occasions.....first two times they found nothing....the 3rd time they said...you know what..... we think you have acid reflux...... my acid reflux symptoms mimic most of the signs of a heart attack
The quack *** doctor who was supposed to do my colonoscopy, I was describing this very nasty pain I got in my chest during the second one, and they said it must have been acid reflux. Maybe it was the air that puffs up the colon. Maybe their a bunch of idiots because acid reflux and normal parts of the procedure don't cause such intense pain they wake someone up and spike the blood pressure way up for a few weeks.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
2b2105c7d082b856b710423a7e63a48d.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Why are you stubbornly keeping this thread alive when there is that perfectly good new thread called Don't Post Here ?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Some crazy lady, with her husband and little girl, brought a dead taxadermied dog into my car. I have ****ed dead dog hair in my ****ing car.
The puke was easy. That **** was creepy.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't sleep much these days..... start around 11:00pm and I finally give up around 9:00am the next day