• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My other announcement is I've been remembering it took awhile to get up to where I was at with my workouts. Trying to quick to get back there has led to a very sore shoulder, puking a few times, pulled muscles, and workouts that are taking a few days to recover from. Not intentional, but it has been happening.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My other announcement is I've been remembering it took awhile to get up to where I was at with my workouts. Trying to quick to get back there has led to a very sore shoulder, puking a few times, pulled muscles, and workouts that are taking a few days to recover from. Not intentional, but it has been happening.
Throwing up is not OK

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Throwing up is not OK
During an intense workout it's not necessarily a bad thing.
Nausea after a workout: Causes, remedies, and prevention
During exercise, there may be a reduction of up to 80% in the blood flow to the abdominal organs, as the body sends more blood to the muscles and skin. This effect may result in nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and diarrhea.
Not something to aim for or intentionally bring on (that would be bad), but it is a possible bodily response.