• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
bugs-morning.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If I lived in pretty much just about any other Western nation life would be so much easier without having to worry about crushing medical bills and debt.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I decided I'm blaming @Revoltingest for not having a forum book mark thingy anymore, and having to pay closer attention as I go backwards or whatever trying to get to where I left off at.
Now I have to look at people.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is aware of everything even the next seventeen pages of this. Do I want to read it? Yes! Can I? I do not know. Will I? I won't.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dear, @Quagmire. Thank you. I am not a publicist. But, I got a point (what I mean is a like...sorely lacking for me relatively speaking) Am I jealous? Only for a second.

I am not.

I do not know why I said that I was.

It's probably because there might be occasions where I react to what I might be and not what I am. I do not know!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Dear, @Quagmire. Thank you. I am not a publicist. But, I got a point (what I mean is a like...sorely lacking for me relatively speaking) Am I jealous? Only for a second.

I am not.

I do not know why I said that I was.

It's probably because there might be occasions where I react to what I might be and not what I am. I do not know!
I don't know what this is in response to.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I decided I'm blaming @Revoltingest for not having a forum book mark thingy anymore, and having to pay closer attention as I go backwards or whatever trying to get to where I left off at.
Now I have to look at people.
Despite persistent rumors....
- I do not own this site.
- I am not on staff.
- I do not swing that way.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Now, I shall show you crazy paranoid. I wrote NOT a publicist, but then just for the fun of it, someone took out the word, "not". OMG! So funny.