• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Psychology. Where I plan to make myself a very rare and precious commodity (someone who does therapy for transpeople who is trans herself), and do my part to raise societal awareness of things such as "religious trauma syndrome," and continue efforts into getting people to leave.
Much money in that?
Remember, you have vices to support.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Psychology. Where I plan to make myself a very rare and precious commodity (someone who does therapy for transpeople who is trans herself), and do my part to raise societal awareness of things such as "religious trauma syndrome," and continue efforts into getting people to leave.

That's a great sentiment - far beyond RF in nature.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In cartoons, there is truth:

95af3a5044c00139469c005056a9545d

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
well, if you will all excuse me.....I'm logging off for a bit...to take out the trash

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's a great sentiment - far beyond RF in nature.
I have to admit, it's not just an assault against the cultish forms of Christianity, it's also because controversy sells, I'm a late bloomer with lost time to make up for, religion is where the money is at, so my way for money to "trickle down" to me is to basically use my so very easily offended former cult to take care of that "advertising/getting my name out there" thing I have always struggled with.
And with this being California, I'm sure it won't be too hard to get the attention of others. An appearance on Real Time would be great so I can tell Bill I love his show but his stand up sucks.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
All the playlists Youtube brought up for "Gen X Playlist" suck. No Alanis Morisette, barely and White Zombie or early Rob Zombie, no Zeppelin, no Doors (have none of these playlist creators watched Lost Boys?), no Simple Minds (they've not watched Breakfast Club either) a disturbing lack of grunge, and hardly anyone one who played at Family Values tour or Ozzfest, and no Ozzy, so the people who made those lists should be banned from doing such a thing ever again.
Hence why my music raked in tips from people born approximately between the mid 70s to mid 80s. And also during the 50s and 60s, but they were tipping over a different playlist.