• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
139951245_4218571154837521_7626573823765313785_n.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Watch: Toronto woman finds knife-wielding squirrel in back yard - UPI.com

Jan. 21 (UPI) -- A Toronto woman captured video when she looked into her backyard and was confronted with a bizarre sight: a squirrel holding a knife.

Andrea Diamond, who lives in the Rosedale area of Toronto, said squirrels are a common sight in her back yard, but Wednesday morning she spotted a squirrel that had picked up a paring knife she had left near a tent outside her home.

"So apparently knife wielding squirrels are a thing now," Diamond tweeted along with footage of the squirrel.

She said the rodent gnawed on the knife handle for a while before abandoning the tool. She said the animal returned a short time later to chew on the knife a little longer.

Diamond said the squirrel did not appear to have injured itself with the sharp object.

Watch out for animals with knives.

5a05216675a2b8b47b618b9d7e3de7aa--php.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Reading a Luciferian book, a quick google search of the name if a demon I didn't recognize brought me to a thread here back from 06 just a few results down.
And a member from then I miss.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've come to realize the story about a guy sitting outside a city and telling some guy who hates people the people in the city suck while telling a guy who likes people the city's people are awesome is crappy and fundamentally flawed.
A few Hoosiers I've talked to do not know why anyone would want to live in California, with the people being a reason I've heard from all of them.
I don't understand how anyone would want to live here with all these prejudiced ******** running around (but they've not had the chance to see this as I have. Some refuse to believe it's here and like that).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
DANG IT!!!! Now I want me a good ole fashion cider donut...but without the sugar sprinkle

donut%2Bw%2Bebl.jpg