• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tenor.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've been leading people away from sky fairies
since you were even a gleam in yer pappy's eye.
I helped to lead a generation away from that sky fairy. I can also play my apostate card. And as the worst of the worst stuff in my life tends to happen around St. Patrick's day it can only mean the entire church from top to the bottom is displeased with my actions.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I just was reading a thread which had an article about QAnon, and their theory that the world is run by an elite cabal of child-eating Satanists. While it seems utterly ridiculous and absurd, part of me is wondering if there might really be some child-eaters among the elite, and who could they be.

f61a9097622e5727b01ebc8d33718ff6.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I just was reading a thread which had an article about QAnon, and their theory that the world is run by an elite cabal of child-eating Satanists. While it seems utterly ridiculous and absurd, part of me is wondering if there might really be some child-eaters among the elite, and who could they be.

f61a9097622e5727b01ebc8d33718ff6.jpg
First I just want to say that I didn't start the Qanon conspiracy theory and am only partially responsible for the conspiracy theory about the US attacking our own towers, and I never intended to start a terrible globe-traveling rumor. I posted absent mindedly in the presence of some persons of other nationality. Probably Qanon was started by some 20 year old who didn't ever mean for it to be such a big deal, but somebody always starts these things. They don't start themselves.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Especially by lesser folk who fail to appreciate my magnanimity,
intelligence, & dashing good looks. Fete me they should !!!!
You are a special case though. You can never escape the fact that you are the anti anti christ, and neither can I escape it, and I am just as surprised as you are, Rev.