• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's another raccoon story: Reported burglary in California was a dozen fighting raccoons

Dec. 2 (UPI) -- Police in California responded to a report of a suspected burglary in progress and arrived to find the cause of the ruckus actually was caused by about a dozen brawling raccoons.

"Although mentally prepared to take action for an in-progress felony, the crime-fighting duo were surprised to find approximately one dozen raccoons in a physical altercation," police said in a Facebook post. "When challenged, all but one fled westbound."

Police said they broke up the "raccoon invasion" successfully, and they left the scene.

That would have been an interesting thing to see.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
d7651f0b109d41d8b5c37ade7951479b.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
They were probably fighting over the election.
I've not seen any racoon election posters. But they're all clearly thieves given the masks they wear so maybe it's about who is the chief thief in the stealthy election that had crazy fraud charges thrown around like so much inedible trash.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have this almost overall calm feeling with this underlying nagging feeling in my shoulders