• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
im-back-youhou.jpg

At the expense of fuel economy,
I drove 65 instead of 55-60.
Saved an hour.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I may have to concoct a mathematical plot to "turbo boost" an investing pool because the numbers I've been crunching from what I've reviewed suggests I'll need a few thousand at least to hit a "first mile marker" of income that I could withdraw and still have what I need to make money. Which means I have to make a few grand appear. And a few more grand after that. And about double that yet.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And for court I have to call in at 7 here, so I'm probably going to set my Google speaker alarm, phone alarm, and buy a regular alarm clock or two just in case. Missing whatever because of a failed alarm clock is overall whatever. A failed alarm for me that day means everything ends, because I won't have enough money by then to weasel my way out of that one.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think I have a plan. But, of course I do. I always have a plan for something. And with this plan it's basically the most American way to take care of something: Just keep throwing money at it. And make sure you are actually risking the money. If America liked to play it safe it wouldn't have taken until Nixon--and Nixon of all the people--to implement OSHA. It's a messed up system, but it's the one we have.

MNoBody

I was thinking about this and was thinking this may be the best move for Trump as if he stays, he could have criminal investigations against him.
he may try to pull the same stunt the chinese top man did. who knows.....we shall see

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
he may try to pull the same stunt the chinese top man did. who knows.....we shall see

I don't recall that story :). But I do know that if I were to post what I did in a regular thread, people would probably think I'm not being very bipartisan because my post implies that he's very guilty. But regardless of my speculation, my statement was pretty bipartisan as I do think whether or not he'd be guilty as charged of anything, that each Democrat state's AG may want a swipe at him using the legal system regardless and may try to do so.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
More money has found its way to me in this funny system of a funny asset/currency of a thing. I think I may have also found my "turbo boost" in this thingymadoohickey given what seems to be a spike-and-fall-and-level pattern.