• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The farmer's market was OK - I'm mourning that peaches and apricots are no longer in season, but pluots, apples and grapes make a mostly acceptable subtitute.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I mean...come on, bear. Give'm a cell phone and 20 bucks and you're on vacation until they come back....well more like 60$ now, but its the same idea.

Nope, besides, they have cell phones and the oldest has a research job at his college so they ain't gettin' the $20 either

MNoBody

druo.jpg
origina6l.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well, there is a freeze warning tonight....but its that time once again on the right coast to go to sleep....goodnight RF......wherever you may be

u-g-PZN6BO0.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hindsight and current conditions it seems has put me almost on a level equal to Obamanites who really only got swept up in him being a suave and savvy politician, because I think back to his inaugural and he almost seems like a messiah compared to what is there now. Bush Jr. was the good 'ole days. NAFTA at least came without heavily exaggerated bragging, abysmal rudeness, and childish taunts.
But I have to ask, where's the shoes?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I was going to post about there being a problem in your life if the angel and demon on your shoulder don't occasionally make out, and how it's an awesome thing making friends with your demon, though some may just have to stay chained up and locked away in the abyss. The demons able to crawl out of that, not even I want to be friends with it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Today I started cleaning 11 years of yuck out of my mom's van. Because it's full of yuck, and stains, and gunk, and nasty, and stink. I finished the cieling thingy, and scrubbed the back floor and the backs of the back seats. Then I was already out of sunlight and the can of upholstery cleaner I was on ran out. I'm likely going to need another can of it. And another bottle of the interior plastic cleaner. And probably a new detailing toothbrush. And some more cheap rags.
I wonder how much I could charge someone to do this? I definitely wouldn't, because even with a mask my lungs don't feel that great afterwards, and it's way more work than I want to regularly do, but I wonder how much I could pull in compared to the carwash places do. Straight up I wouldn't do it for what they charge. Not nearly enough for the effort and time.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I had a really good sleep last night. Tonight?
I haven't slept well in awhile. And the air quality has went back up, so last few nights I've been sleeping with my window closed. And last night I accidentally forgot to leave my bedroom door open, so my bedroom gradually became stuffy and blugh. So I had that and my knee hurting. And a dose that maxes what I can reasonably take isn't helping much (or not, this one pharmacist, who was much smaller than me, I heard her blurt out once the dose of whatever it was, and it was way higher than what I would normally take).

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Something which feels pretty good is to drop a lot of weight getting a thinner figure, then reward myself sometimes by a day or two of pigging out.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Something which feels pretty good is to drop a lot of weight getting a thinner figure, then reward myself sometimes by a day or two of pigging out.
I walked a lot, pigged out, and still lost a lot of weight. But I wasn't on hormones then. And when I say I walked a lot, if I walked less than 10 miles a day it was a very short day for me. 5 miles of walking was excited because that was nothing. My feet I don't think went without having blisters, and basically always hurt. My longest walking for a day was 20 miles.
And then I got a car. I haven't walked that much since then. I need to though to burn off the covid weight and get back on track to continuing to lose.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think it somehow might be fun to get a debate between me and some liberal at a college along the coast.
And put just enough edge into my debate to stay professional, but make it clear I'm socially Deep South, and what will the PC ones do? Openly ridicule neurologically diverse transwoman who ran from cruel, wicked Conservative Christian oppressors? I'll pull my Irish card and play it like they have never seen before, like only a True Pain in the *** Celt can do.:cool:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But I wouldn't mind chopping down a "defund the policer." That in itself would be fun enough without fantasy hypotheticals that involve me being a snarky ***** to types of people I don't like. Except they could probably find no one to be a suitable opponent for me from that camp, and I do believe anyone who thinks that will solve the problem has no idea kind of problems we are actually dealing with when it comes to the police, nor have they an iota of a clue how deep and how complicated these issues get.
But I think mentioning cops continuing to use Native reserves as their own personal shooting gallery might be a good enough image to get people to realize why defunding won't work.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Well, there is a freeze warning tonight....but its that time once again on the right coast to go to sleep....goodnight RF......wherever you may be

u-g-PZN6BO0.jpg
Ya know what? Screw it! You're a bear. Kick sleeps ***! Barely, hardly anything can stand up to a raging bear, so why not? Just wait until that sleep wanker has you tired and cranky, and use that crankiness to fuel tearing sleep to shreds.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That thread has me raging in my head again that there are those against giving convicts their voting rights back. And the general hypocrisy of a Christian nation that overall and mostly is extremely Anti-Christian towards the treatment of current and former inmates.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm starting to face the harsh reality that my mom has some bias against men. Besides having had transphobia in the past, etc. To her, men should take 2 baths a day because they're always dirty, they're not as worthy of sympathy as women, and they'll probably commit some crime while women are perfect - according to what her current ideology is.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I just need to vent for a second. My brother used to collect cereal boxes with the cereal inside saying that the boxes were collector's items (they never really became worth anything) and that the boxes would only be worth something if the cereal was left inside. By the time he had dozens of boxes of old cereal, this had attracted an incredible amount of mice.